Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners VR

Con

I cannot wait for this to come to PS4!! Should be releasing in the coming weeks to console. I loved playing Arizona Sunshine and only wished it was graphically polished and glad this is how VR graphics and mechanics are evolving. Cannot wait to challenge my nerve against the walkers!

Game site:

https://vrwalkingdead.com/

• Like 1

I don't know if I can take any more scary VR games.  Does look good though, will probably end up getting it 😄 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I don't know if I can take any more scary VR games.  Does look good though, will probably end up getting it 😄 

Come on. Look at that thing. The way you can grab them by the head is brilliant. I jus like the notion of sneaking through those streets in VR. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Interesting. Not so much the game as the fact that people still care about TWD 😉

Never watched the show, but the comic was great.  Still meaning to buy the second volume of the complete set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Never watched the show, but the comic was great.  Still meaning to buy the second volume of the complete set.

Never read the comics but watched the show for a few years. Started off great but slowly turned into melodramatic tripe. Now even the main characters have abandoned the show. 

Books are supposed to be a much better story but of course that is always the case. Just look at all the terrible King adaptions out there. 

• Like 2