If you could choose any age to be for the rest of your life, which would it be?

JustHatched

Which Age  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for an age

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I voted less than 10.  Ideally I'd be about 1.  Don't have to do anything, no responsibilities.  Wouldn't even know what that means.  Perfect.

• Like 1

easily 16/17, hanging out with friends all the time, listned to pop punk and nu metal, got served for alcohol easier than when I actually turned 18!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

easily 16/17, hanging out with friends all the time, listned to pop punk and nu metal, got served for alcohol easier than when I actually turned 18!!

Oops. 45 and still listening to some of those bands, lol. 

Put me back in my early/mid 20s. Best times of my life.  Single without a care in the world. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Oops. 45 and still listening to some of those bands, lol. 

Put me back in my early/mid 20s. Best times of my life.  Single without a care in the world. 

same here at 32, gotta point my kids in the right direction

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

25.......Pre-injury and pre-dealing with the underbelly of the govt........hired CIA operatives.

Almost 300lbs of raw strength

Just bought a home in Hawaii.

Dad hadn't passed yet.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I'm going with 18-21. Really, I think every age has had it's good and bad, but that's a time when I'd moved on from the hell known as school, and before the hell known as my ex. A time when I was able to focus only on what I wanted to and not all the drama, expectations, and judgements of anyone else.

Though I have to admit that what @LimeGreenLegend said would probably be equally as good, but I'm just not sure I'd want to be that young again.

25 to 29 for me, 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: