Free Games, Discounted Games & software

Smurf

If you find any free or discounted games across all platforms, you can drop the name of the platform, free game or software here. It could even be a trial period like free weekend as publishers do from time to time. A crew member might find it interesting & useful.

photo-1443745029291-d5c27bc0b562.jpg

Edited by Smurf

Epic Store is giving away The Watch Dogs over the next few days as gog.com is giving away 27 really really old games all on the pc platform. Registering with GOG will give you a 48hrs heavy discounts to select games in their store.

Edited by Smurf

Steam is giving away the 2013 Tomb Raider and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris until March 24th. 

Watch Dogs is only free from the Epic Games store. It is 7.50 on Steam until the 26th. 

• Like 1

Some good places to find very discounted PC games out there. 

www.cdkeys.com

www.instant-gaming.com

www.g2a.com

There is also XBox Game Pass. The Ultimate version for PC is 1 dollar for 3 months. Lots of cheap games on it along with some bigger titles. Forza Horizon 4, Dirt Rally 2 among others. 

Edited by Sinister

I'm sure you all know of it, but myabandonware.com is chcok full of freeware PC games from yesteryear, got my PC loaded up for weekends

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm sure you all know of it, but myabandonware.com is chcok full of freeware PC games from yesteryear, got my PC loaded up for weekends

NIce. I'm new to PC so i had no idea that place existed. Will look for the games of my childhood (1980s) in there.

Edited by Sinister

52 minutes ago, Sinister said:

NIce. I'm new to PC so i had no idea that place existed. Will look for the games of my childhood (1980s) in there.

Oh its fantastic, I've got loads installed for a just in case moment like tge current situation

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Oh its fantastic, I've got loads installed for a just in case moment like tge current situation

I've just started stockpiling and just ordered a 2nd HDD to store them all.

My just in case moment is my Mother in Law coming to stay with us until JULY.

There is an app called Gameflip, I can only confirm that it is on Android. It's more like ebay IMO. They sell digital & physical dlc, games & accessories for psn, xbox & the switch. Each console store cards are sold there & can be delivered digitally. The cards also cover different regions so be sure to get the correct one, & make sure the seller has a decent costumer review history. 

• Like 1

@Smurf, off topic, I added an image to the OP so I could feature this topic, please don't edit it out.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good deal. Game looks great on PC and plays great. 

If anyone gets it G2A.com has shark cards cheaper than most any place else. Mega is 40 bucks right now. 

Of course that same amount could make you a billionaire through other means but I know most here frown upon that stuff.

Apparently the Epicgame Store crashed, that's what I was expecting to see happen, good luck getting in, I might have to vpn around the world to even get a copy from different regions.