Free Games, Discounted Games & software

Smurf

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MudRunner Free for a few days. SnowRunner is basically the upgraded version to this  game with far more to offer, though I did not like the wenching mechanism that breaks immersion in some scenarios or the oversteering issue when I had it, A update will fix those issues if not already. Overpass is more of a rock climbing & racing game, engine sounds awesome as well.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/mudrunner/home

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Smurf said:

epicgames.com  is giving away a game, everyday for the next 15 days so login each and grab yourself a freebie.

Started off with a decent one too. Interested to see what else they give out. Only problem once I only remembered about yesterday's game when I'd gone to bed, so had to get up again to go add it to my library 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 hours ago, Smurf said:

epicgames.com  is giving away a game, everyday for the next 15 days so login each and grab yourself a freebie.

3 hours ago, Sinister said:

No, No epic, thank you. 😉

@Sinister Whats your beef with Epic?

Oh yeah Battlefield 3 is free with a bunch of other low tier games & in game bonus like $1Mill in gta v just get a Amazon Prime Trial Account, then remove payment method after.

Edited by Smurf

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Beez said:

Does anyone know where to find the free PS+ games now?

You can always find them via the PS Plus section/app on your PS4.

On the PS store website, though, they should be under "Subscriptions" now. (I also dislike the new PS store lol)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@SmurfAbsolute Drift is currently free to on Epic too. If you like driving games this is well worth a look.

It’s a lot like the Art of Rally but a lot more fun.

@CatManDoza @doubleg213 @Trashbags I really recommend grabbing this whilst it’s free!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/absolute-drift/home

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I claimed it at the time it totally slipped me to put it here, I must of been busy as well at the time.

I actually wanted Art of Rally but at the time it was not on GFN good to here that this is even better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

@SmurfAbsolute Drift is currently free to on Epic too. If you like driving games this is well worth a look.

It’s a lot like the Art of Rally but a lot more fun.

@CatManDoza @doubleg213 @Trashbags I really recommend grabbing this whilst it’s free!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/absolute-drift/home

Already downloaded, annoying thing is, I use my keyboard to play, but when I crash, my wheel vibrates, but I can't use it to play and it doesn't vibrate when playing ets2

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Already downloaded, annoying thing is, I use my keyboard to play, but when I crash, my wheel vibrates, but I can't use it to play and it doesn't vibrate when playing ets2

Welcome to the world of Catmans IT!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

FFVII Remake very likely to be the free PS+ game for march 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Already confirmed from what I've seen

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ratchet & Clank Free on the PS Store for PS4 only for the Month of March so grab it fast. I enjoyed it so much I had to platinum the game I highly recommend getting it.

• 2 months later...