Free Games, Discounted Games & software

Smurf

10 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Apparently the Epicgame Store crashed, that's what I was expecting to see happen, good luck getting in, I might have to vpn around the world to even get a copy from different regions.

Yup, still down for me just checked.

The game is free for a week though, I’ll just wait for the rush to subside.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

36 minutes ago, Smurf said:

@JuniorChubb @Trashbags @Sinister I just got it through the installed Epicgame launcher app on my window pc, and it works on the 1st go. My guess is most people are not aware of that route so it's not over loaded. Get in before some youtuber starts yapping about it.

Cheers Smurf, I already have the installer on my PC, I’ll fire it up. 👍

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

GTAV was the first game I bought when I got my PC last year. It is normally 10 bucks or so from the popular key sites. Had my PS4 character "transferred" but it was at the same time that my desire to play the game disappeared.

I have enough launchers already and have avoided Epic for now. Have to get it at some point for Snowrunner though.

I've said it before but PC players should have CDKeys and G2A in their bookmarks. Much cheaper to buy games there than any launcher. Steam wants 59.99 for Fallout 4 GOTY and it is currently $8 at CDKeys.

Actually now that I think about it everyone should grab a bunch of these. Hit up a modder for them and then sell them to kids for a nice profit.

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Actually now that I think about it everyone should grab a bunch of these. Hit up a modder for them and then sell them to kids for a nice profit.

Yup! 🤫 From my end you can only make x amount of accounts 😉. Going to try a combination of things to push pass this Epic wall.

29 bucks for a year of PLUS at CDKeys today. USA only.

I just couldn't turn it down at that price and grabbed one for my daughter and one for me.  Watch it drop lower, lol.

morning all less than 7 hrs till next epic free game release with hints to borderlands 2 will post when released for reminders

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...