The Warriors

Abizaga

Who all here played The Warriors on xbox and ps2? It was one if my favorite games back in high school but its unofficial foroum closed down years ago. I can't be alone here.

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

I played this back in the day , great game, very underrated.  I have it on PS4 but only played it for about 10 minutes.  

• Like 1

You can play it on ps4?? For real? man I wish Xbox would let me do that.

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

2 minutes ago, Abizaga said:

You can play it on ps4?? For real? man I wish Xbox would let me do that.

Yeah, I got it on sale for a few quid a couple of years ago.  A lot of R* PS2 games are availiable on the PS4.

• Thanks 1

Maybe its time for me to move to the playstation then because that was the only game on xbox I actually liked lol.

• Haha 1

GeezeZone 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah no kidding. I guess dems de breaks sometimes.

GeezeZone