Vapid Cup Round 6

VANS Official

Vapid03-1024x576.jpg

Come and join the Van society for The Vapid Cup Round 6 on 15/07/2020 at 20:00 BST. This Championship will put the Vapid brand cars through their paces over an ongoing series of races. The racing will take place roughly every other week as we make our way through the car Vapid has to offer.

The Vapic vehicles to be used in this round wil be announced shortly

Post below to get involved...

• Like 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• CatManDoza

• Paulie

• TheOneMarc

Just signing up and giving this a bump as it will be starting this Wednesday.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, Andurron said:

Put me down.

I’ll call the vet...

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

@Mark Verstappen you said we are gonna use Arena War vehicles, that would be some other week then?

We looked at Arena cars last night, they are not ruled out yet but it’s a bit tricky...

In Arena GTA races you cannot get out of your car and re-spawn for cars for friends. This means we would have to go Stock as they are pretty expensive.

The trouble is if you go stock all of the cars have stupid looking stuff all over them.

@Mark Verstappen should confirm what the plan is, I don’t mind. Stock and banger racing for example could be fun.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

We looked at Arena cars last night, they are not ruled out yet but it’s a bit tricky...

In Arena GTA races you cannot get out of your car and re-spawn for cars for friends. This means we would have to go Stock as they are pretty expensive.

The trouble is if you go stock all of the cars have stupid looking stuff all over them.

@Mark Verstappen should confirm what the plan is, I don’t mind. Stock and banger racing for example could be fun.

Yeah fair points maybe better just to ditch those Vapids. Way too expensive and still fugly

• Like 1

Back from retirement it the Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Me too, me too, sorry I'm late!

Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

Oh yeah very true @JuniorChubb, very good fun to race all sorts of certain cars that are normally left in the garage if they are even there lol.

Great format, looking forward to round 2 and with such nice numbers as last night, good fun is guaranteed! 😃👍💪

• Like 1

Thanks for coming along to Round 01 of our Vapid Cup, catch up on the results below...

Best car:

1. Trashbags Retinue MK II
  2. Bk Retinue MK II
  3. Marc Blade
  4. Mulder Retinue Mk II
  5. Verstappen Imperator
  6. Spinnaker Sandking XL
  7. JC Clique
  8. Paulie Imperator
  9. Chubb Bullet
  10. Dave Taxi

Challenger Clown Van & Peyote Gasser

Races:

1. Transform Benson Benson and Hedges
  2. Muscle Blade American Grand Park
  3. Vans Bobcat XL Death Yon Speedway
  4. Supers Bullet BiancoFuori FA
  5. Off-Road Caracara 4x4 Coastline Clash 2019
  6. Muscle Chino LGN Croatia
  7. Muscle Clique SCRZ Django Fest. of Seed
  8. Vans Clown Van Starkie's Barracks

Results:

VC-R1-Results.png

VC-R1-Points.png

Well done to@TheOneMarc for topping the table after Round 01. Round 02 coming asap...

Round 02 details in the OP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vapid03-1024x576.jpg

Come and join the Van society for The Vapid Cup Round 2 on Wed 25th March at 20:00 GMT. This Championship will put the Vapid brand cars through their paces over an ongoing series of races. The racing will take place roughly every other week as we make our way through the car Vapid has to offer.

On the night we shall be racing the following:

• SUVs - Contender
  • Off-Rd - Desert Raid
  • Muscle - Dominator
  • Service - Festival Bus
  • Sports - Flash GT
  • Supers - FMJ
  • Sports - GB200

Don't worry if you do not own these cars, we will spawn them in or use Transform Races.

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

• 2 weeks later...