Call Of Duty Free-To-Play Battle Royale Mode Coming Soon

RSCnet

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Will try and get on before GTA tonight..

Is there a straight Battle Royale mode with no nonsense?

No idea will check later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Im not even half downloaded yet. I'll be ready to play when all the hype has died down

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

That is exactly what it is, its a straight battle royale, very well made, very easy to play. I enjoyed it very much, but it needs more people to be fun to play and coordinate...

I can´t wait for a decent amount of us to hop on this and see us fighting along side in a make shift 9/12 player squad, just ruining the life of everyone else! until only us remain... that would be something, right?

3 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

That is exactly what it is, its a straight battle royale, very well made, very easy to play. I enjoyed it very much, but it needs more people to be fun to play and coordinate...

I can´t wait for a decent amount of us to hop on this and see us fighting along side in a make shift 9/12 player squad, just ruining the life of everyone else! until only us remain... that would be something, right?

I read 3 teams of 50, is that right?

We do Fortnite on Fridays but have been considering opening it up to any shooting games, so we could look at Modern Warfare remastered, Battlefield, Apex Legends, Battlefront etc...

This would fit in nicely there, and with it being free we shouldn’t struggle for players.

Fancy a proper delve in for this Friday?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I read 3 teams of 50, is that right?

We do Fortnite on Fridays but have been considering opening it up to any shooting games, so we could look at Modern Warfare remastered, Battlefield, Apex Legends, Battlefront etc...

This would fit in nicely there, and with it being free we shouldn’t struggle for players.

Fancy a proper delve in for this Friday?

No, 50 teams of 3, its the other way around.... 😄

Friday should be fine for me. I am up for the challenge... 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

No, 50 teams of 3, its the other way around..

Lols... I’m a muppet 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Need to play it with people in the same region as well, seeing my ping hit 400+ ms was insane in some matches.

yeah, I enjoyed playing with you, but either you or me were lagging, depending on the server we joined. Bummer...

This Battle Royale game has great potential. It is pretty impressive in terms of gameplay and graphics.

The only thing that bothers me big time is the fact there is no solo. You can go solo on your own but you'll have to take it up against is other teams. There just needs to be a solo Battle Royale mode! I want to explore and getting used to stuff on my own way and not be forced with teammates. This put me off Apex Legends instantly, but this CoD does bring something more to the table and hopefully also in different game modes soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

This Battle Royale game has great potential. It is pretty impressive in terms of gameplay and graphics.

The only thing that bothers me big time is the fact there is no solo. You can go solo on your own but you'll have to take it up against is other teams. There just needs to be a solo Battle Royale mode! I want to explore and getting used to stuff on my own way and not be forced with teammates. This put me off Apex Legends instantly, but this CoD does bring something more to the table and hopefully also in different game modes soon.

Yeah. I had a little play last night, and wanted some solo stuff to get to grips with the buttons, locations etc

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You can go solo on your own but you'll have to take it up against is other teams. There just needs to be a solo Battle Royale mode!

I couldn’t agree anymore with this Paulie. With Apex and this both offering trio’s only at launch I wonder if there is a financial incentive behind it, some research to suggest people are more likely to buy cosmetics if playing in groups rather than solo? No idea if this is true, just a shot in the dark.

31 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Yeah. I had a little play last night, and wanted some solo stuff to get to grips with the buttons, locations etc

There is a training mode, no good for the map, but good for controls and settings. I got whooped by the low level NPC’s though 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I couldn’t agree anymore with this Paulie. With Apex and this both offering trio’s only at launch I wonder if there is a financial incentive behind it, some research to suggest people are more likely to buy cosmetics if playing in groups rather than solo? No idea if this is true, just a shot in the dark.

There is a training mode, no good for the map, but good for controls and settings. I got whooped by the low level NPC’s though 😂

Yeah, I did all of that, finished second, found it alright. will be a different kwettle of fish againt COD pros though

Lols yeah ran through the training stuff pretty fast, that was nice a bit getting the CoD feeling back again but then in the Battle Royale it felt different and almost more like PUBG than CoD. It's so big you really have to get familiar with locations and without a scope it's pretty hard to spot enemies and I doubt that killing them without a scope over a distance is possible. Also the balancing of teams and enemies could be a bit better I think of I was very unlucky because I had to go up against many high leveled fancypantses straight away. 

Like every new game of course things need to be tweaked and evolved and I hope this will bring some 'upgrades' to this game eventually. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paulie said:

it felt different and almost more like PUBG

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Spoiler

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Please don’t say that! It means I’m gonna through my controller on the floor and rage quit again.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Reveal hidden contents

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Please don’t say that! It means I’m gonna through my controller on the floor and rage quit again.

least you haven't spunked £25 on this though!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, CatManDoza said:

least you haven't spunked £25 on this though!!!

Sorry ☹️

I still feel guilty.

Just now, Paulie said:

I did, worst PS4 purchase ever 😅

easily! 25 notes right down the ubend

• Haha 2

I never played PUBG, but I played H1Z1 and Apex and I booted fortnite and left it alone once I figured out what the gameplay would be like and I hated all of them.

I was used to play CoD in the ps3 times (MW, MW2, MW3), and, recently, the only FPS I played for a while was Overwatch (which is fun, but in a different way).

Now this warzone is very good. the automatic healing, not having to look for lvl 2 and lvl 3 armors and not having to look for scopes and all that other stuff. it is a lot more straightforward and a lot more rewarding.

I am enjoying it very much.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Now this warzone is very good. the automatic healing, not having to look for lvl 2 and lvl 3 armors and not having to look for scopes and all that other stuff. it is a lot more straightforward and a lot more rewarding.

This I like.

• Like 1