Upcoming Film Releases

LimeGreenLegend

Excited about an upcoming film?  Why not post a trailer here?!

Here's a selection of what I'm looking forward to over the next couple of months.

Just now, Fido_le_muet said:

Been wanting to watch the first one forever ! I must get to it. 

I saw the first one just a month or so ago, absolutely loved it!

• Like 2

On 3/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, DavidCore89 said:

I saw the first one just a month or so ago, absolutely loved it!

The nail!!!! I lost my sh*t in that scene, never had a film make me wince that strongly.

• Haha 1

Saw a trailer for this at the cinema today.  Never heard of it before, but now I can't wait for it to come out.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, DavidCore89 said:

A Quiet Place 2 delayed.

Coronavirus has f*cked me right over :default_fire:

That’s what I said. We have to draw the line somewhere and eradicate this virus before it causes more harm.

19 minutes ago, Con said:

That’s what I said. We have to draw the line somewhere and eradicate this virus before it causes more harm.

Can’t  you just challenge it to a 1v1 and bury it?

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The trailer for Dune was released the other day.  It's from Denis Vielleneuve, who directed Siccario, Arrival and Blade Runner 2049.  It looks a lot different to the David Lynch version we covered for the film club.  I've still not read the original books, so am looking forward to seeing things that weren't in the Lynch version.  @djw180, you looking forward to this at all, being a fan of Herbert's novels?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

The trailer for Dune was released the other day.  It's from Denis Vielleneuve, who directed Siccario, Arrival and Blade Runner 2049.  It looks a lot different to the David Lynch version we covered for the film club.  I've still not read the original books, so am looking forward to seeing things that weren't in the Lynch version.  @djw180, you looking forward to this at all, being a fan of Herbert's novels?

Yes. It looks impressive, but then you can't always tell from a trailer. Have to see how it gets released.

Just now, djw180 said:

Yes. It looks impressive, but then you can't always tell from a trailer. Have to see how it gets released.

That's always the case, but based on the director and the incredible cast he's assembled, I'm optimistic.