Bored????

JustHatched

Then click that new Arcade tab in the navigation bar.

This is was not possible on the old servers. It is a Release Candidate (if you don't know what that is, it is just after a beta test) so any issues please report. 

It has a slew of settings I am figuring out and there are 100's of game I could install, but I gonna drip feed them in.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

7 minutes ago, Con said:

Awesome!! Just took a stroll...i personally like the word games. Thanks for the addition!!

There will be more word games

I put this one in when I seen it, was thinking of you @Con https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/index.php?ipsproarcade/playgame/25-king-bacon-vs-the-vegans

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

26 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

There will be more word games

I put this one in when I seen it, was thinking of you @Con https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/index.php?ipsproarcade/playgame/25-king-bacon-vs-the-vegans

I laughed out loud when I saw it!! Sending those zombie meatballs back to hell. lol. HOF Champion of it already. LMAO.  Wait til I get back to work. lol. I'll be breaking records on all the games.

Edited by Con

Just now, Banketelli said:

Cool! I remember the arcade forum from the old days back when there also was a site currency. D-Bucks, right?

D-Bucks, yeah, those won't be back, and the arcade might not last, it was on the IPS3 forum we had, but when we went to IPS4 it wasn't compatible. And after a few years someone has figured out how to get it done. We should be good till at least IPS5 is released, GTA6 will likely be out before IPS5....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Cool! I remember the arcade forum from the old days back when there also was a site currency. D-Bucks, right?

Forget all that. Dang you to hell with that King Bacon score! 🤺 Just wait until I get to a computer with a proper mouse. lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

You've beaten me in Triple Tetris for now, but I'll be back to take the title 😄 

I got your wordy score beat as well but it didn't save for some reason. You are on a roll!

• Like 2

Location of the Arcade in the nav bar has been moved to the Browse tab. Trying to limit the amount of main tabs for some other things.

• Like 2

What a fantastic feature to cure boredom! I wish they'd have something similar for XenForo, it would be a great addition. I can now play some old-time arcade games on my favourite forum destination! Thanks @JustHatched!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoyFreak said:

What a fantastic feature to cure boredom! I wish they'd have something similar for XenForo, it would be a great addition. I can now play some old-time arcade games on my favourite forum destination! Thanks @JustHatched!

XF doesn't have that?. I swear I was on an XF site earlier with an arcade but I can't think of where...if it comes to me I will let you know, maybe you can see where they got it of if they made it if they will sell a copy

13 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

XF doesn't have that?. I swear I was on an XF site earlier with an arcade but I can't think of where...if it comes to me I will let you know, maybe you can see where they got it of if they made it if they will sell a copy

Nope. I don't think there is one on for XF V2. There was one for XF1 but that version is outdated now and no one has ported it over. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Installed several new games.

Also turned on the points system, everyone has 2,000 points. It will cost you 5 points to play a game, you will get 50 points per day for playing 1 game. You get 5 points for giving a game a star rating if you have played it first. You get 50 points for setting a high score. And each game has it's own jackpot and criteria for getting the jackpot.

• Like 1