Coronavirus Pandemic

JustHatched

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Just found out my uncle has also passed away. He was already suffering from lung cancer due to asbestos exposure. Never stood a chance with this virus. 

I feel for you mate. Lost my father in law the same way

• Thanks 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

My boy went back to work on Monday in Ol' Miss. ☹️

Not really worried that much about him as much him bringing it home to my grandson with breathing problems.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Looks like cities and states here in the US are trying to re-open sooner than later.  I hope this is due to the fact things are getting better.  I’m a bit worried because I keep seeing hundreds of new confirmed cases every day here in Southern California.  

Just passed 1000 deaths in Wales.

As from Monday, people can exercise outside more than once a day, garden centres and libraries opening. I think it's too soon, there isn't enough drop in the numbers IMO.

England could have even more relaxed lockdown rules.

Gonna use my own judgement rather than the crazy money over health logic.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Just passed 1000 deaths in Wales.

As from Monday, people can exercise outside more than once a day, garden centres and libraries opening. I think it's too soon, there isn't enough drop in the numbers IMO.

England could have even more relaxed lockdown rules.

Gonna use my own judgement rather than the crazy money over health logic.

Take a look at Lann's post above. I think I may have caught the crap last week, but with minimal symptoms.  Like my thoughts and actions from the begininng, I'm trying my best to NOT GIVE it to anyone IF I have it.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

Take a look at Lann's post above. I think I may have caught the crap last week, but with minimal symptoms.  Like my thoughts and actions from the begininng, I'm trying my best to NOT GIVE it to anyone IF I have it.

What sort of cough did you develop? I'm still pretty sure the wife and I had it and the cough made me wish I would just die. My throat was on fire from it. I cannot begin to imagine what an out of control infection must be like.

We can't really hide from a Virus and the odds of an actual "cure" are slim and none. Everyone will encounter this thing at some point and many already have without even realizing it. 

While the Governor is slowly easing restrictions in Florida we still have a lot of them. Mayor of the town I work in, Ocala, said to hell with that and local businesses can open as they see fit. Instructed the Police to NOT enforce any state restrictions.

Edited by Sinister

From Wednesday people in England can go to parks and drive to destinations for unlimited exercise.

Really glad we're making our own guidelines on this. Beaches here would be ram-jammed with fools if rules were eased.

If it wasn't for all the sheep, I'd be able to hear the English folk from here, rummaging for their disposable barbecues and Speedo as they become overwhelmed with excitement at the prospect of hitting the beach or park :classic_biggrin:

In all seriousness - f*cking mental decision.

• Like 2

This is hard to write, but I feel like part of a real community here and you should know.

One month ago on the 11th of April at 11:45 am my loving, beautiful mother passed away because of all this.  

I don't really want to talk about this beyond what I write here, and I don't want to answer any questions because I am still broken, but I am thankful for all of the love that I know you will send my way.

Please, take this seriously and take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

• Sad 8

8 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

This is hard to write, but I feel like part of a real community here and you should know.

One month ago on the 11th of April at 11:45 am my loving, beautiful mother passed away because of all this.  

I don't really want to talk about this beyond what I write here, and I don't want to answer any questions because I am still broken, but I am thankful for all of the love that I know you will send my way.

So sorry to hear that.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I am so sorry to hear that ❤️.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

So sorry Lime. Love you man.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

The loss of my Mom is still fresh after 4 1/2 years.  Having time to prepare for a loss helps some with the grieving process, something your loss didn't afford you.

My thoughts are with you Lime!

• Thanks 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

12 hours ago, Smurf said:

Rahm Emmanual 'You never want a  crisis go waste' quote in full effect. The U.S Gov aint going their exploits until each U.S Citizen got a probe sticking out their butts permanently affixed.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

All I can say is "Stupid bureaucrats"!

Because Fat Buds Matter!