Goodbye domesticbatterygaming.com

Dodge

Soon we will be at the pinnacle of a sad day. This website, domesticbatterygaming.com, has been our home for 6 years. This website has seen crew members laugh, love, fight, and cry over the years. Hours, upon hours have been spent here my myself, and many others to "get our XDBX fix". 

The choice to move our website to a more public venue, did not come easily. But I do not see how to keep this website running with the cost of it continually on the rise. And it's not fair to ask a few members that have donated to the site, to continue to donate to keep this site alive. It may a long time before we start getting more member back into our ranks. With R* newest GTA title still a year or more away. So to keep this family together, the decision has been made to plant our roots elsewhere. 

We will not lose the information that this crew has gathered over the years,  but we will be losing our home. For that, I am sad. Our future as a crew will continue on. And we will be calling a new site home from now on. But I will not forget this site. Our home. The official website and forum of Domestic Battery. 

IiJMSvX.png.1af57b5c970a7e30162f3035b9c4d9f8.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Dodgeservice.png

I won't forget this site, but definitely the right decision to move.

6 years, more than 10K posts and a lot of good people.

Cheers and see you all where the grass is greener :)

cheers salud GIF by SYFY

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well, what started out to be my RC Airplane forum was transformed into this site, the merge will take some getting use to as things may not be exactly where they are now and in another 6 years who know where RSCnet will lead us...

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

A sad day for the domesticbattery website 

But a great day for rscnet very happy the 2 sites have amalgamated the future is bright 

• Like 5

Welcome one and all!

Mixed feelings for XDBX I am sure, losing a crew website of 6 years is not an easy pill to swallow. 

@JustHatched has done a great job of keeping all your content together and moving it over here. Let’s hope the move pays off and RSCnet moves up to the next level.

• Like 6

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

After six years we're moving on from our home. We all grow older and evetually move on, but home is where our family is. So I'm happy to call RSCnet home!

Cheers to the future of XDBX and RSCnet.

Skorpion & Olla

• Like 4

"Where's all the shout boxes at?"

I know. Poor Blazing Saddle reference.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

23 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

"Where's all the shout boxes at?"

I know. Poor Blazing Saddle reference.

When you are in our crew area, it is in a drop down menu under our heading picture. 

Dodgeservice.png

40 minutes ago, Dodge said:

When you are in our crew area, it is in a drop down menu under our heading picture. 

Yeah, I found it.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!