Intro - Navaja Brother

Sucio06

1. What time zone are you active in? East Coast of the US GMT -5
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew? Huge fan of film, gaming, and other intriguing media thanks to my older brother @Con. Looking to participate in the film club and put in some light work in GTA (don't count on me, lol). 
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary) I have no idea what this means but I'll ask @Con and figure it out.
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently? I'm always up for a good film discussion, not as reliable on the gaming side.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucio06

• The_Lady_A

• Schumi6581

• JustHatched

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

✔️ Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

⚠️ If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome to XDBX! So cool to have my IRL brother join us. I know your gaming times are unpredictable so dont worry about making a playlist for vetting purposes for now. The tag thing just means to change your crew from SLAY ( i assume you still part of my original crew :D ) to XDBX. You do this through the Rockstar Social Club. Hit me up if you have any issues.

So glad you joined us and look forward to talking film and all things entertainment here with you. Oh and if you are wondering about the crew name, lol, it was born out of our leader getting his ass beat by his wife in the video game. We do not celebrate actual spousal abuse. Unless you marry @Protocawl. :D  Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Everyone here is amazing as you will see. We are celebrating six years as a crew this month!! Yeah thats whats up.....Wooooooooooo!! 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Hiya @Sucio06, welcome to XDBX.

I'm head of vetting - and I'm happy with you going through the process - but from what you've said you seem more interested in the forum side of things, while vetting is more focused on those looking to join us in game. As you are now you will still get most of the website's functionality without vetting, if joining us in GTA/RDR really isn't your cup of tea. That said, once vetted you remain so just by logging into this website fairly regularly, so if you can make two or three events in the next few weeks that would be vetting (and obligatory gaming) complete.

What would you like to do?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Sucio06 said:

Hi @The_Lady_A is there a regular time or day that you play? My free time is limited, but I love to play and should be able to join if I plan ahead.

All of the regular and special events are on the calendar which can be found via this link:  https://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/calendar/

You can access the calendar anywhere on the site using the menu, which on mobile is opened with the menu icon in the very top right. The calendar should show you the event times in your local time, although at the moment I'm pretty sure the only event in US evening time is Thursday Night Thunder which is 22:30 EST. There are weekend events that start at 16:00 EST Saturdays and Sundays too.

The crew policies and guildlines can be found linked in the cyan coloured banner on most pages, and it covers the rsvp function as well as the basic etiquette around attending events. You can obtain vetting points just from impromptu gaming with crew members too, such as doing heists togethers, although the organised events are usually the best way to make those introductions. 

• Like 1

Welcome man! hope you will enjoy this crew as much as your brother @Con does. What am I saying...if you enjoy it half as much as he does then you wil already have a great time ?

By the way, you must join the next Crew vs Crew Dirty Hotring playlist. Your gamertag was made for that.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

@Sucio06 could you make your game stats visible on social club please. Once that check is done I'll get you your crew invite sent, site access updated, and your vetting started.

I think I did it right. Please let me know if I have to check again.