Games you enjoyed in 2019

Smurf

What are some of the games you enjoyed playing in 2019? Feel free to give your reason(s) why if you so choose to share.

I found myself playing a lot of Ghost Recon Wildlands for a period of time. There was a predator mission that was really enjoyable just based on experimenting ,joking around & running in fear along with many South American's that played multiple missions with. 

Surprisingly Farming Simulator 19 it's kind of fun playing it but I had issues in the game when trying to interact with needed to complete a task which brings the game to a halt.

Detroit becomes human was more of a story being told than it was a game but it was based upon your decisions made at certain points of the game, I might possibly be something in our reality that presents itself.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare  I knew I would like it the moment I saw it, I thought to myself, they finally got the gun sounds right & the visuals were good enough. I 

Dinner at 4

Rocket League a simple football with cars that have boost game. It's very addictive Antoine depending.....

Apex Legend a battle royale game where you kill or hide to the last quad standing depending on your strategy. Each character has special skills, but if how clear is down over eliminated you can pick up their cards regardless

Gran Turismo vrm... vrm at least three cars per month gets added with in game dlc, most times more since the release of the game along with new tracks ever now & then. Setting up the car it will teach you about the  transmission gears engine suspension tires...ect I don't play it much but it's still fun.

Rdr is glitchy for me but I'll still mount up.

Uh, GTA and finally Red Dead Online.  

Other than that I only played one other game this year. Super Lucky’s Tale on the PC was the first game I tried on game pass. It was a painfully simple platform game that I went through in a couple of days. 

This week I finally started playing Forza Horizon 4 and it is ok. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

RDR, Star Trek Bridge Crew, Star Trek Online and Ace Combat 7...and I suppose GTA. 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: