Your garages and stuff

Lann

I posted this in another thread, but I think it deserves its own thread. This is a very useful feature that everyone can use to keep track of your properties and vehicles.

To illustrate and link to the site here is my setup: https://www.gtabase.com/user/lann3fors

A example;

A4p6BxX.png

Links to RSC pics works well to use if on pc, on phone i take a screen, cut, save and upload (you might need to tilt phone to see upload pic option). You dont have to use own pics, if you dont add a pic a default pic of the car will be used (like the Zion Classic in the picture above).

Edited by Lann
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nice work. I made a few attempts to arrange my cars on PS4 but always give up, lol. On PC I  just dump them in whatever space is available. I buy them slowly to not cause any suspicion from R*. Once complete I hope to arrange them using your example :)

I use this tool too. Well, I have added all my cars and my garages. But I've been keeping track of them on an Excel file for months. I can't seem to give up on my file but I admit this is a nice tool. The custom picture option wasn't there when I found out about this website. Nice addition but I'm too lazy to take pics of them all so I've been adding a note about the colors. I'm sure my OCD will make me take the pics eventually though. I like things organized and clean :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I use this tool too. Well, I have added all my cars and my garages. But I've been keeping track of them on an Excel file for months. I can't seem to give up on my file but I admit this is a nice tool. The custom picture option wasn't there when I found out about this website. Nice addition but I'm too lazy to take pics of them all so I've been adding a note about the colors. I'm sure my OCD will make me take the pics eventually though. I like things organized and clean :) 

First time i saw this the custom pic option was not there. I sent them a email saying i would use it if that was a option. Now it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

A very easy fast way is to visit each garage in first person and look at each car a few seconds then save the video. Upload it to youtube and watch it on your phone. Take screen shots on your (irl) phone on each car as you play the video. Open each pic, edit, cut it down a bit, save.  Upload the pics directly from your phone.

Tilt the phone if you cant see the upload option.

If the upload option is not clickable  you probably just added the car above. Just save exit and return to fix. 

If the filesize is too bit just cut the pic a bit more.