JuniorChubb

47 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

@JuniorChubb @Trashbags when we juping on for the out of time challenges then?? Also event coming this weekend apparently. I'd look into it further but I'm out of time before work!

I can jump on tomorrow for challenges, we can also get some done for Fortnite Friday...

Do you know the time and date for the event?  I heard it’s the 13th which is Sunday, perfik 😊

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• CatManDoza

• Trashbags

• Paulie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I can jump on tomorrow for challenges, we can also get some done for Fortnite Friday...

Do you know the time and date for the event?  I heard it’s the 13th which is Sunday, perfik 😊

Not had chance to look into exact times, had a meeting this morning. I'll have a look at linchtine

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Sunday it's happening I think but not sure time and I should be on tonight need to go for a meal with visiting family tonight but shouldn't take long 

11 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Sunday it's happening I think but not sure time and I should be on tonight need to go for a meal with visiting family tonight but shouldn't take long 

Sunday, 5pm UK time...

I should be on tonight too. 👍

44 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Last day of Season X today....

Get on and get those challenges done!

he says while not being online

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

he says while not being online

Come on Catman, it’s Sunday.

Cup of tea, nooky, marmite on toast, cup of tea, browse forums, chocolate and cup of tea all must be done before I load up!

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Come on Catman, it’s Sunday.

Cup of tea, nooky, marmite on toast, cup of tea, browse forums, chocolate and cup of tea all must be done before I load up!

fair play old pal, I've had to tidy the pit that is Little miss catmans bedroom to makeway for here new drawers!! but I've got a carvery to look forward too in a couple of hours,s ot hatsa a bonus!

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

fair play old pal, I've had to tidy the pit that is Little miss catmans bedroom to makeway for here new drawers!! but I've got a carvery to look forward too in a couple of hours,s ot hatsa a bonus!

We are having a roast today instead of a take away and I can bloody wait!!!!

Roast Dinner Gravy GIF by Toby Carvery

• Like 1

Just now, Trashbags said:

Making a beef onion and potatoes pie this afternoon gonna be epic 

Then I gonna play an epic game 

i see what you did there GIF

12 hours and still the black hole, this is insane they are trolling their players big time. Or am I missing something? I really can't see the point of fun or excitement here anymore.

“I was not alone. Others were outside the Loop. This was not calculated. The Zero Point is inevitable”

@CatManDoza was right... it’s like bloody Lost!

Hopefully Creative is up and running...

35 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

“I was not alone. Others were outside the Loop. This was not calculated. The Zero Point is inevitable”

@CatManDoza was right... it’s like bloody Lost!

Hopefully Creative is up and running...

Still a black hole

Yup... a little annoying but what a move!

The world and his dog are talking about it.

How do you make an addict more dependent? Take away their fix, when they get it back they are desperate for it. Annoying but great marketing imo.

People are actually watching streams of what Is basically a screensaver 😂

Over 11,000 viewers on the random stream I have on.

• Like 1

It's a bit too much imo, a couple of hours, fine, but this is really torture to some 😅 imagine all the raged kids last night not been able to play before bedtime and not been able to sleep because of the numbers they keep thinking at 😅

And what do you guys think, will this go through until tomorrow? 

Indeed great marketing but it also shows how little compassion big money making businesses have with their consumers. Of whom they earned millions and millions. This is real next level trolling on a scale that's not seen before. Epic really lives up to it's name again.

• Like 1

When I told Jack to go to bed, he thought because it hadn't come back on he's gonna lose all his skin etc, much lols were had

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Indeed great marketing but it also shows how little compassion big money making businesses have with their consumers. Of whom they earned millions and millions. This is real next level trolling on a scale that's not seen before. Epic really lives up to it's name again.

I think some of those arguments disappear simply because the game is free.. (Not sure what is happening with the Single Player game that you have to pay for though)

Every purchase is a ‘vanity’ purchase, Epic owe us nothing. Even if they removed the game today the money wouldn’t be an issue for me, the time I have spent in Creative would be the issue.

GTAO will die one day, R* won’t care about the money players have spent on Shark Cards when this day comes and that is a £60 game we’re micro transactions have a major effect on your ability  to compete.

The game will be back (24hrs imo) and the hype will be huge. A few tears will be shed by kids, not really concerned by that considering the comfortable life any kid who plays Fortnite probably lives. PSN have assured players that their cosmetic items are safe so we know the game is coming back soon.

Epic have nailed this, who else would be confident enough to remove their game from the field of play as a marketing strategy?

It is the third most read article on BBC website right now 😂

• Like 1