Borderlands 3

DeaD_GooN

Not sure if anyone here plays this, but it's on sale right now. The Borderlands series is one of my all time favorites, if not THE #1. I waited to get this one, mainly due to the way games have been releasing unfinished lately. So, I went ahead and picked it up. I'm hopelessly addicted to Borderlands again. It's fast, flashy, shooty, explodey, and the many maps are huge and diverse. It's literally a BLAST to play. The controls are great and the gunplay is top notch. And the guns? Oh. My. God. The guns! There's soooo many. And they do a lot of different and weird shit. 

The downside? I have noticed a few very minor glitches. Sometimes the pictures in the inventory won't match the weapon or mod I'm actually looking at, and when playing long stretches (like after several hours) I've noticed that some of the audio will cut out or just disappear completely. However, closing the app and restarting seems to fix that.

• Like 2