LimeGreenLegend

Football Manager 2020 - Lime Green to Legend

LimeGreenLegend

@CatManDoza that's awesome!  If you start a save I'd love to follow your career 🙂 

CatManDoza
26 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@CatManDoza that's awesome!  If you start a save I'd love to follow your career 🙂 

Should be on the pc 2moro so I'll try and sort it out

• Thanks 1

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

LimeGreenLegend

I've completed the first season properly now, and the promotion dream is over.

MBXm4x4.jpg

I'm annoyed that I lost the semi on away goals, when you can see that the match was played in a neutral ground, at least give me extra time and penalties!  We didn't even win the third place playoff, which would've been good enough for promotion.

Here's the Mitra Kukar team of the season.

ngbJxak.jpg

Our top scorer, Fauzi, is leaving before the start of the new season, which I couldn't stop, so I'll need to bring in a new striker.  To end on a positive note, we broke a load of team records this season.

HZAYyTI.jpg

The1LG9.jpg

V18UUAn.jpg

XYfytRQ.jpg

iKQkgbn.jpg

I have about 5 months worth of off season to sim through before the 2020 season starts, so plenty of time to strengthen the squad for a successful promotion run.

CatManDoza

knocked out of promotion on away goals?? thats harsh as f*ck!!!

• Like 1

Catman of House Mandoza, first of his name, the unsober, King of the Sandals and the worst men, Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, Breaker of Belts and father of Catman Jr...

LimeGreenLegend
2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

knocked out of promotion on away goals?? thats harsh as f*ck!!!

Yup.  I swore at my laptop quite a bit after seeing that. 

CatManDoza

Started a save with Dover in the national league on FM2016, zero money, zero wage budget, tiny squad. But a solid start to the season.

5th place after 10 games 4 oints of top spot, board want a top half finish,

haomMNq.jpghaomMNq.jpg

Good run of form, just 2 ridiculous games against kidderminster and Braintree

7sUtURP.jpg

from 2-0 up to losing 3-2 with the last kick of the game

PUChXuf.jpg

and a crazy game against a lower half team I reallly should of run, 3 goals in the 45th minute didnt help

ZxozLqJ.jpg

• Like 1

LimeGreenLegend

I've had some good times in the Vanarama national.  My Torquay team were a force to be reckoned with.

• Like 1

CatManDoza

nearly time for the christmas update, and a cheeky little FA cup 3rd round tie at home to Burnley

• Like 1