Overwatch 2! Co-op Story Mode!

LimeGreenLegend

Blizzcon just had their opening ceremony, with the main event being the announcement of Overwatch 2!  It looks amazing, and seems to be built around a co-op story mode and hero missions, so if you didn't want to play this game because it was only PvP multiplayer before, now's the time to get excited.  I don't really have anymore information right now, because it was announced literally 5 minutes ago, but I'll be pestering you guys to try this out for a long while, so you'll be hearing more about this.

In the meantime, here's three new videos, the first recaps the story of Overwatch so you're up to date with what's going on.  The second is the announcement cinematic for Overwatch 2, which is fucking epic, and the third is a video of gameplay.

Really hope more of you guys check this out, because I think it is an incredible game, and it's only getting better, and the world could always use some more heroes.

Ok, but the graphics are the same, the engine is the same, the characters are the same, what are we really paying for here? story mode? Then why not sell it as a DLC! I don´t get it!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Ok, but the graphics are the same, the engine is the same, the characters are the same, what are we really paying for here? story mode? Then why not sell it as a DLC! I don´t get it!!

I'm hoping that the co-op element is so substantial that it would be such a big download, and cost the same as a standalone game, that it makes more sense to sell it separately.