vishesh_91

Just started playing this again....as some have mention by my psn play update.

I'm interested, but depends on what day and hour...I might get creamed being -8.

How long are we talking as far as a league? I'm guessing it's not a full 38 with only 5 squads?

I also played my first match today for 6 months, won 2-1 but somehow I have been bumped from FUT Div 1 to Div 6.

Back on the topic we were discussing - each team plays each other twice.

Depending on how many enter, we could do 2 matches per week.

Players can meet up with each other and get their games played any day within that week so there's no real fixed timescale.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vishesh_91

• DavidCore89

• alchemist3321

• Banketelli

I've acquired me a copy today. Will just need a bit of time to get back into the game and get used to any changes since 13. With the R* servers more broken than ever, that probably won't take long. Who would never have thought switching to an EA game would be a step up serverwise. 

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

Lol yea the FUT squad is good but the man behind the Joystick is bad ;)

I actually got IBRA quit early in the game and got loads of money from him, and I've also bought some packs, so this team aren't made by skills :lol:

I played fifa 13. I didn't try FUT (i don't know why), only career mode and online seasons. I made it to 3rd division with just 5 losses and 4 draws. Then i stopped playing it. i don't have fifa 14 but i will buy fifa 15. Fully licensed, super authentic Premier League!? That is pure craziness! 

You got me to look.

After looking up info and watching the videos I instantly started looking up PS4 prices and potentials buying outlets.

On a side note, can someone explain FUT to me? I started it at some point and started to watch Youtubes to improve my team, but I don't fully understand the concept. To my knowledge now, you basically get card packs with players and build a team that competes against others? Aren't there gold, silver, etc. rated cards for players? And don't formations affect their play, ratings, or stats?

Is it just simply building a team from scratch and playing others? Doing achievements, wins, etc. gets you points to buy more packs and hopefully get better players? I remember something about transfers as well, but that's when I started to get lost and stopped playing. 

alchemist3321.jpg

FUT Guide:http://fifaaddiction.com/ultimate-team/what-is-fifa-ut/

It consists of both,online and offline play and has tournaments taking place regularly.10 divisions as well,again both online and offline.Most tournaments have squad restrictions,eg:squad must have at least 3 players from 3 different leagues.There's a higher difficulty level(Ultimate) in offline which is not easy to beat consistently if you're looking to play against the computer.

Teams require full chemistry(100) to perform at their best.You can build any team you want but the chemistry matters a lot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Played a little. Gotta get used to the pace and there is an abruptness to player movements.

Didn't feel or look that different to me, but on PS3.

Hoping to get a PS4 with this.

alchemist3321.jpg

One major change I've noticed is that we can't spam the lob through pass anymore.Its not the same as in previous FIFAs  :D  

PS 4 is where the major changes have taken place,hoping to get one too.