Olla's Introduction

Olla

Hello everyone. My name's Olivar, I'm 8 years old. I would like to join the crew because my Dad is a part of the crew and plays GTA and RDO with you and when I joined you all at TNT last week I had lots of fun. My Dad is Skorpion.

What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
I live in Australia

What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
I want to join to have fun with people that play games properly, and because my Dad plays with you all.

Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
They will be my only tags and I'd like to wear them.

Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?
I will do my best to join anything I can.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Lady_A

• Pb76

• Skorpion

• Olla

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

✔️ Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

⚠️ If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Olla has been wanting to join the crew for a while now, and joined TNT a few weeks ago where I believe he done quite well. He does his best to play fair, and I'm always playing when he is and guide him to be a clean player. He likes racing and arena wars, and asks frequently to play RvI.

He might not be able to join the crew (not counting myself) once a week, but he will join on a regular basis and enough to be an active member.

He won't be involved or be able to hear chat, so any language etc won't be an issue. When he's older I'll allow him to join in chat, but until then anything he says or needs to be told will go through me. There will be exceptions, but they'll be my responsibility so nobody needs to be conscious of what they're saying when he joins.

With games being heavily focused around online multiplayer, I want Olla as a future gamer to be a part of this crew where he'll have a family of skilled and ethical gaming mentors.

Before joining XDBX I'd been a part of a few gaming communities, but XDBX was my first and only GTA crew. Despite my time away from the crew, I know this is the right place for me, and the right place for my son to learn how to be a respectable gamer in an online community, as well as having the right people to build his skills as the next generation of gamer, and of XDBX.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Welcome to XDBX Olla. 

Could you make your game stats visible on Rockstar Social Club please? We just need to do a quick check to make sure your account is in order. Once that's done you can (and should) make it private again. I'm sure your dad can help you do this if you're unsure. :)

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

He won't be involved or be able to hear chat, so any language etc won't be an issue. When he's older I'll allow him to join in chat, but until then anything he says or needs to be told will go through me. There will be exceptions, but they'll be my responsibility so nobody needs to be conscious of what they're saying when he joins.

Thank you for clarifying, as that was my big worry right off the bat. If you're happy to take that responsibility to ensure Olla's online safety then I'm happy for vetting to proceed. 

Also this should deeefinitely score you some Cool Dad points!

Edited by The_Lady_A
Crossing the i's and dotting the t's
  • Like 1

And @Skorpion, great way to show your boy that online gaming isn’t just about trolling and griefing, with the bonus for xdbx of a potential next generation of gamers

(not gonna lie, won’t enjoy losing at crew challenges to an 8-year-old ?)

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
17 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Thank you for clarifying, as that was my big worry right off the bat. If you're happy to take that responsibility to ensure Olla's online safety then I'm happy for vetting to proceed. 

Of course. He's never online without me at least watching him, and I have an old, broken headset connected to his PS so it automatically sends chat through that and not the TV. I know he'll be safe here with you all :)

His RSC is visible now.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

Thank you @Olla, all looks good. You can change the settings back if you wish.

Your Vetting Date is Wednesday the 13th of November. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask in this topic, I'm sure everyone is happy to help.

Good luck and see you in game! ?

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 1