RDR2 Lone wolf looking for pack

CapGunPewPew

• What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
    • Phoenix, AZ, US - West Coast-ish (GMT-7)
  • What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
    • Making friends to play with, but after watching the recruitment video I WANT THAT KIND OF GAME FUN!!!
  • Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
    • Roger Roger (yes I'm a Star Wars fan)
  • Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?
    • yes and yes

With the above out of the way. I am CapGunPewPew, but most just call me Cap. I've played GTA off and on since launch of XBOX one, but recently switched to PS4 early 2019. Currently in a sale crew in GTA (the money grind is killing me), but haven't been real active since finding RDR2 and it's update. Looking for like minded gamers to play with in posse up for missions or shenanigans, would also like to get into the PVP aspect of RDR2. Also after watching the A-team RV I am highly interested in playing GTA more with he events you show case. 

personal about me

Male 
No spouse , kids though
I do not grief, but will shot back
I consider myself friendly and helpful. 
I do use a mic (I am quite if a-lot of people are talking though) and discord if available. 
In GTA: I like rolling down the street in my Bennys bouncing or grinding the dollar (not so much lately). Would like to get into racing and PVP matches. 
In RDR2: I like Bounty hunting and exploring and killing those ninja cougars. Would like to get into trader and collecting and also PVP. 
You'll probably see me online for for 19 hours a day. I work from home and do busy work in game during that time, but I am active nightly from 2pm-11pm MST.

Any thing else just ask

Edited by CapGunPewPew
  • Like 1

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

✔️ Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

⚠️ If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

25 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Welcome! Somebody from the vetting staff will be with you shortly.

We have a playlist tonight, maybe join us for that one?

Sounds like fun. Not sure if I have to be un-vetted XBDX tagged first, but I would definitely like to show up for that. 

13 minutes ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site!!

Thnx

2 hours ago, CapGunPewPew said:
  • What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
    • Phoenix, AZ, US - West Coast-ish (GMT-7)
  • What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
    • Making friends to play with, but after watching the recruitment video I WANT THAT KIND OF GAME FUN!!!
  • Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
    • Roger Roger (yes I'm a Star Wars fan)
  • Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?
    • yes and yes

With the above out of the way. I am CapGunPewPew, but most just call me Cap. I've played GTA off and on since launch of XBOX one, but recently switched to PS4 early 2019. Currently in a sale crew in GTA (the money grind is killing me), but haven't been real active since finding RDR2 and it's update. Looking for like minded gamers to play with in posse up for missions or shenanigans, would also like to get into the PVP aspect of RDR2. Also after watching the A-team RV I am highly interested in playing GTA more with he events you show case. 

personal about me

Male 
No spouse , kids though
I do not grief, but will shot back
I consider myself friendly and helpful. 
I do use a mic (I am quite if a-lot of people are talking though) and discord if available. 
In GTA: I like rolling down the street in my Bennys bouncing or grinding the dollar (not so much lately). Would like to get into racing and PVP matches. 
In RDR2: I like Bounty hunting and exploring and killing those ninja cougars. Would like to get into trader and collecting and also PVP. 
You'll probably see me online for for 19 hours a day. I work from home and do busy work in game during that time, but I am active nightly from 2pm-11pm MST.

Any thing else just ask

Welcome!  I have sent you an invite on the social club.  Please post here when you accept.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 minutes ago, CapGunPewPew said:

accepted and set as active. 

Welcome aboard.  Your vetting date will be October 2nd.  Take part in as many events as you are able over the next couple of weeks.  There is actually an event in about two hours hosted by @Potato

I will add you to the new members PM thread if you have any questions.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Thank you all for the warm welcome! My first I event was definitely a new experience for GTA as a whole. Can’t wait for more. 

Edited by CapGunPewPew
  • Like 3