New Summer Update Thread

pete_95973

Yeah it was GTAF folks. I don’t have any real experience after this update. Have grown bored and just log on for a few minutes to keep my daily streak going or help friends with a sale. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Sinister

• pete_95973

• piotras

3 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Probably just the normal set of bitch N moan whiners on GTA forum.

I meant I didn't know the horses could get any stupider lol

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Have grown bored and just log on for a few minutes to keep my daily streak going or help friends with a sale. 

Same here. I only go on for Funky Fridays now. I don't even bother with the streak anymore. I tried to do some hunting on Sunday so I'd have a delivery ready for next Funky Friday, but spent nearly 4 hours only filling my wagon once.

3 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I meant I didn't know the horses could get any stupider lol

Same here. I only go on for Funky Fridays now. I don't even bother with the streak anymore. I tried to do some hunting on Sunday so I'd have a delivery ready for next Funky Friday, but spent nearly 4 hours only filling my wagon once.

I knew what you meant :) Horses are the worst part of this game. I would rather have a damn Bicycle.

I will give up on the streak once my PC arrives. Sadly that won't be for another week or 2.

I will continue to attend any Funky Friday events though because they are such a fun time.

YEAH! A train based Legendary Bounty!

Also 25% bonus on all Madam Nazar collections!

Edited by zztop911

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

This makes sense with sale missions, but doesn't explain why so few animal spawns in a full lobby and why so many in a sparsely filled lobby.

From a month ago.

• Haha 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I sold 1 collection of all the non-tarot card collections and got almost $4K with the 25% bonus!

Spend a relaxing hour in defensive mode collecting with the Collector map (https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/)each day between now and Monday and sell on Monday. You could have way more that what I did today.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 11/13/2019 at 3:25 AM, zztop911 said:

25% bonus on all Madam Nazar collections!

@Sinister You mentioned waiting to sell your 10 sets of collectables a few weeks ago. Do you work for R*? Lol

18 hours ago, zztop911 said:

This makes sense with sale missions, but doesn't explain why so few animal spawns in a full lobby and why so many in a sparsely filled lobby.

From a month ago.

A very interesting watch. It makes complete logical sense, but my fear is that R* will change the coding in a way that doesn't improve free-roam spawning due to crashing, but instead will reduce the in-mission spawn rate to reduce the disconnections that are happening despite the lack of spawns. I should also point out that during the last Freaky Friday I went hunting during every mission/bounty and found only one group of deer in 4 hrs. I seen nothing before or after besides 2 ducks and a rabbit.

Edited by Skorpion

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

@Sinister You mentioned waiting to sell your 10 sets of collectables a few weeks ago. Do you work for R*? Lol

A very interesting watch. It makes complete logical sense, but my fear is that R* will change the coding in a way that doesn't improve free-roam spawning due to crashing, but instead will reduce the in-mission spawn rate to reduce the disconnections that are happening despite the lack of spawns. I should also point out that during the last Freaky Friday I went hunting during every mission/bounty and found only one group of deer in 4 hrs. I seen nothing before or after besides 2 ducks and a rabbit.

Lol, nope. Making a max sale/completely filling everything once is just one of the things I do in R* games. 

• 2 weeks later...

All 10 of the fearsome targets that comprise the Legendary Bounties series are now available for licensed Bounty Hunters to bring in dead or alive in Red Dead Online across all platforms, including PC and Stadia.

Visit a Bounty Board to take down this veritable who's who of the frontier's worst reprobates - from bloodthirsty murderers like Barbarella Alcazar and The Owlhoot Family to violent recluses like The "Wolf Man" and swamp-dweller Philip Carlier.

To sweeten the deal, all Bounties issued from the Bounty Board are paying out 50% more cash and 25% more XP for both character and Bounty Hunter role progression. For those yet to acquire a Bounty Hunter License, meet up with the Legendary Bounty Hunter in Rhodes to acquire one (at a cost of 15 Gold Bars or free for Twitch Prime Members who link their Twitch and Rockstar Games Social Club accounts).

edit.......You can go up to any bounty board, hit square and then hit triangle to pick what Legendary Bounty you want to do..............at the level you left off!

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...