Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Sinister

• pete_95973

• piotras

12 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

New today!

ALL Series playlists are now free aim.

Now available as free aim, or only available as free aim?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Now available as free aim, or only available as free aim?

Free aim only this week which is an absolutely insane move. The whole implementation of free aim has been really strange. Just have all modes fully available for both aim settings. Can't be that hard. 

Edited by Banketelli

12 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Free aim only this week which is an absolutely insane move. The whole implementation of free aim has been really strange. Just have all modes fully available for both aim settings. Can't be that hard. 

Yeah I have no interest in free aim.  I don't love it in GTAO and I think it may be worse in RDRO.  I think you will have people strafing 10 feet from each other for 20 seconds and it will look silly, or everything will turn into melee.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

36 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Yeah I have no interest in free aim.  I don't love it in GTAO and I think it may be worse in RDRO.  I think you will have people strafing 10 feet from each other for 20 seconds and it will look silly, or everything will turn into melee.

With the card build I have now, mele would be the best bet for me.  It's a damn tank build!

edit.......or stand off and snipe.

Edited by zztop911

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

9 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

With the card build I have now, mele would be the best bet for me.  It's a damn tank build!

edit.......or stand off and snipe.

Honestly I hate melee in RDR (with other players—fun with NPCs). It looks fantastic and the punching is cool. But if you grab someone or they grab you the last thing I want to do is mash the buttons over and over as fast as I can to see who wins. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

20 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Honestly I hate melee in RDR (with other players—fun with NPCs). It looks fantastic and the punching is cool. But if you grab someone or they grab you the last thing I want to do is mash the buttons over and over as fast as I can to see who wins. 

Just for S&G, I went into one late last night and totally dominated the lobby with this silly azz build. I died a couple times, but only after shotgun blasts at point blank shots. It was dumb as hell and I used a bunch of tonics.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Fore free aim just place crosshair at head height, activate pain it black, swipe/strafe to the side to paint a headshot, shoot, rinse and repeat!

Edited by AlCohonez

Be aware!

There is a semi-gode mode out. A guy (300+) killed us despite us hitting him with explosive rounds over and over.  Dynamite arrows did kill him eventually.  He followed us to another lobby and I did look at his loadout and nothing would make him invulnerable to explosive rounds. It was not my tank loadout that I've used in PVP events. He was using Slippery bastard, but I put two explosive rounds in him squarely.

Ultra said some of his rounds went thru him.

His screen name was STOMPDOWN_NATION.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

22 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Be aware!

There is a semi-gode mode out. A guy (300+) killed us despite us hitting him with explosive rounds over and over.  Dynamite arrows did kill him eventually.  He followed us to another lobby and I did look at his loadout and nothing would make him invulnerable to explosive rounds. It was not my tank loadout that I've used in PVP events. He was using Slippery bastard, but I put two explosive rounds in him squarely.

Yup. I haven't seen it directly explained/mentioned on the usual places but there is indeed a god mode for this game.

Ass followed us to two lobbys and another after doing the legendary bounty. Blocked and reported him. If he does it again, I'll report him to Playstation.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

4 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Be aware!

That Dickhole_Nation player walked through my barrage of explosive rounds and then lassoed me down to the ground. It was like shooting at the T-1000 from Terminator 2. He absorbed everything I threw down range. I died about 10 times instead of leaving right away which I should have done.  I managed to kill him 3 times while he was in that God mode though. I had to resort to explosives arrows. Maybe the splash damage from the explosions negates the glitch. Idk. I sent him a PS message saying that I won under the circumstances. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Work around on camp spawn: Just start a low level bounty. You can use it to hunt with more prolific animals and you can call out camp if it doesn't spawn on it's own. Just don't go close to the bounty and you'll have 30 min of hunting. Start the bounty near other players for a better chance of solo lobby.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Early RD2O Legendary Bounty update today. Different than others.....WANTED ALIVE!

3.198G update for RDR2! I guess some server and other updates for PC launch. Reports of more animals. HOPEFULLY camp spawn is solved!

Will update later if camp spawn is resolved.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

A  few first impressions:

With game mode set on tv and hdr not set on game, I see a slight improvement in quality.

When pulling up online once in game( to spawn in another region or start a series game mode), it takes way longer to load...............................IF IT LOADS AT ALL! The large graphic picture at the top has to load before you can choose what you want to do................unless you hit right on the D-Pad. That will make it load. You didn't have to do that before. You could just hit down on the d-pad and go to what you want to do. Down on the D-pad just makes the noise if you do it first.

It seems very hopeful for the camp being fixed. First spawn was in the far west of the map. When fulling up the map with the index, the camp still didn't show up as an icon. I respawned in the area I thought I last left it. I could see it faded on the mini-map, but it still didn't show up on the index. Unlike the first spawn, I zoomed out and found it on the map. It wasn't in the area I wanted, so I moved it. It moved fine and very quickly.

Too soon to say if animal spawns are better. I did kill two 3* deer just before I relocated the camp.

Donating to Cripps:

The first time I went to donate to Cripps, I had to scroll over to the correct window! The first window to pop up was the one that comes up when you open you satchel! How can the screw that up?

That's all for  now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Camp not fully fixed. Did a supply run, put me in a solo lobby and completed mission. I had killed two deer just as I came back to camp from the mission. One was still there after I spawned back in. I was in a solo lobby for a minute after leaving camp. As soon as I was moved to a new lobby, "Cripps has picked up your camp?

I reformed my posse and it respawned my camp............ALMOST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP!

At least the camp spawned! LOL!

edit............Fast travel to camp was only $1

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Keeps coming!

Switching to the metal detector or to feed the horse is slow or takes multiple times trying!

• Thanks 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

3 minutes ago, Smurf said:

@zztop911 I see what your saying about the satchel, I noticed my horse walked over and hitched itself to the post at the camp. I think my horse went to school or something. lol

Yeah, there were some other strange random actions I noticed.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Players are reporting that their Horse is more stupid than ever now.

Item wheel works the same as it always has for me.

Edited by SINISTER120

8 hours ago, Skorpion said:

That's even possible?

Probably just the normal set of bitch N moan whiners on GTA forum.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!