Number of cars per class in your garage (available to race).

Lann

While planning my guest hosting at 2Bros I counted what classes i had the most cars in (to race, just fired up a lap of Criminal Records in each class).

Sports: 44

Muscle: 28

Sports Classics: 24

Supers: 22

Does it look similar for you?

Edited by Lann

25 minutes ago, Lann said:

Does it look similar for you?

Quite a few less for me. Not sure exactly how many. But I have most of my supers, sports and muscle in my CEO office garages. So I think that means less than 20 of each. Coupes are in with muscle. I have a 10 vehicle garage for my off road cars / trucks and the biker club house for most of my bikes. Then everything else is spread between the various other garages.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Quite a few less for me. Not sure exactly how many. But I have most of my supers, sports and muscle in my CEO office garages. So I think that means less than 20 of each. Coupes are in with muscle. I have a 10 vehicle garage for my off road cars / trucks and the biker club house for most of my bikes. Then everything else is spread between the various other garages.

Do you think you have most Sports as well?

Just now, Lann said:

Do you think you have most Sports as well?

No, nowhere near. I have a couple of ones with different paint jobs or that are only used on special occaisions (things bought just for SRL or M5 etc) outisde my CEO garage, but not many. So even if the CEO garage is full (20) I doubt I have more than 25 in total.

2 minutes ago, djw180 said:

No, nowhere near. I have a couple of ones with different paint jobs or that are only used on special occaisions (things bought just for SRL or M5 etc) outisde my CEO garage, but not many. So even if the CEO garage is full (20) I doubt I have more than 25 in total.

So, more Muscle or Supers, or even Sports Classics?

Close.  I have most every Muscle and Sports Classic. I also have a lot of Sports. 

The difference is I only have 6 Supers. I just don’t care for them or have much need for them.  I always keep the current “best” for stunt tracks and some of the previous bests. I also have the Cyclone because it gets me the win in the “reverse the farthest” free roam challenge. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lann said:

So, more Muscle or Supers, or even Sports Classics?

Sorry, I missunderstood what you meant Lann.

I thought you meant "do I have most of the sports cars that are  in the game?"

But you mean "do I have more sports than any other class?" - if so, then yes, the class I have most of is definitely sports. I have less than 20 in all other classes, fairly sure about that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, djw180 said:

Sorry, I missunderstood what you meant Lann.

I thought you meant "do I have most of the sports cars that are  in the game?"

But you mean "do I have more sports than any other class?" - if so, then yes, the class I have most of is definitely sports. I have less than 20 in all other classes, fairly sure about that.

Ahh, I see. I could have been better at explaining :) Thanks, trying to get a picture of what class would be most suited to use in a playlist with only one class and where you only get to use a specific car once. Likely to be Sports.

I think I have 2 in most classes, off road I have several though

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Everyone knows I have TOO MANY sports cars! LOL!

I don't have all the cars, but I have most and only have sold a few of them after buying them.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I only have 19 storeable vehicles, including Doomsday vehicles.

Sold a shit load ready for the next update.

Kept all my racing cars, of course.

1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

I only have 19 storeable vehicles, including Doomsday vehicles.

Sold a shit load ready for the next update.

Kept all my racing cars, of course.

A few Sports i guess? 

5 minutes ago, Lann said:

A few Sports i guess? 

3 I think.

If I need cars for future events I'm always happy to buy them.

• 1 year later...

After a few serious shopping sprees since the release of Cayo Perico DLC (thanks El Rubio), I have also finally updated my spreadsheet and now have a complete overview of what I own, where it's stored and all the important attributes tied to a vehicle (lap time, tier, drivetrain, off road traction loss, ...). So here's a complete summary of the vehicles I own at the moment. I have 9 regular empty garage spots left, 3 Arena vehicles reserved spots still empty and an empty MOC spot to park something there, everything else is occupied. A total of 248 vehicles (including Pegasus, Hangar vehicles, Kosatka vehicles, Nightclub delivery vehicles and Vehicle warehouse special vehicles).

Per class:

Sports, 53 cars
Muscle, 36
Sports Classics, 35
Supers, 33
Compacts, 14
Off-Roads, 14
SUVs, 13
Motorcycles, 11
Sedans, 11
Coupes, 8
Vans, 6

Top 10 Manufacturers:

Vapid, 22 cars
Declasse, 19
Pegassi, 17
Benefactor, 16
Grotti, 15
Bravado, 12
Ubermacht, 10
Karin, 9
Lampadati, 9
Dinka, 8

Vehicles country of origin:

USA, 86 vehicles
Germany, 42
Italy, 42
Japan, 33
UK, 27
Australia, 5
Sweden, 5
France, 3
Netherlands, Russia, S.Korea, 1 each
+ 2 vehicles with no manufacturer listed (Sparrow, Rhino Tank)

Anyone else keeps a similar list or can make a similar summary?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, zmurko said:

After a few serious shopping sprees since the release of Cayo Perico DLC (thanks El Rubio), I have also finally updated my spreadsheet and now have a complete overview of what I own, where it's stored and all the important attributes tied to a vehicle (lap time, tier, drivetrain, off road traction loss, ...). So here's a complete summary of the vehicles I own at the moment. I have 9 regular empty garage spots left, 3 Arena vehicles reserved spots still empty and an empty MOC spot to park something there, everything else is occupied. A total of 248 vehicles (including Pegasus, Hangar vehicles, Kosatka vehicles, Nightclub delivery vehicles and Vehicle warehouse special vehicles).

Per class:

Sports, 53 cars
Muscle, 36
Sports Classics, 35
Supers, 33
Compacts, 14
Off-Roads, 14
SUVs, 13
Motorcycles, 11
Sedans, 11
Coupes, 8
Vans, 6

Top 10 Manufacturers:

Vapid, 22 cars
Declasse, 19
Pegassi, 17
Benefactor, 16
Grotti, 15
Bravado, 12
Ubermacht, 10
Karin, 9
Lampadati, 9
Dinka, 8

Vehicles country of origin:

USA, 86 vehicles
Germany, 42
Italy, 42
Japan, 33
UK, 27
Australia, 5
Sweden, 5
France, 3
Netherlands, Russia, S.Korea, 1 each
+ 2 vehicles with no manufacturer listed (Sparrow, Rhino Tank)

Anyone else keeps a similar list or can make a similar summary?

Similar.

eD0zily.png

• Like 1

I drove past all my garages the last couple of hours and counted all my cars by class, manufacturer and country. Now it's finally time to swipe a broom through my garages as they've been a mess for years now. 

And I always thought I had no space left but I counted approximately 10-15 open spaces which is an unexpected surprise. 

• Like 1