Raid: Catfish

Lann

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure about the respawns, but you know with captures sometimes they do odd things one time you play it but work fine most of the time. My team was at the southern base, usually we respawned well to the south of it but occaisionally near one of the other bases as other team's players were respawning there. I assume each team is meant to have a specific respawn area, i.e. for us that area south of our base and that the spawning at other bases was just one of those random capture happenings. Nice job anyway. Quite intense with the four teams never knowing which way your enemy might be coming from, different to most captures.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

When it comes to respawns, there were quite a few times when members from different teams respawned in the same spot with a few seconds between them and it got whoever respawned first killed by a nice shot in the back of the head, which basically means spawn-killing, so I'm not sure if you have any control over which teams spawn where, but it wasn't great that all 4 teams could respawn in the same spot at any time.

• Like 1

Will look into changing respawn areas, with all land area it should not need to be a problem. But with it being a small map it might be tough to fix it completely.

• Like 1