All Elite Wrestling

LimeGreenLegend

I don't know if any of you guys are wrestling fans, so you probably haven't heard about the new company, AEW.  It was founded recently by wrestlers Cody Rhodes, Matt and Nick Jackson, and Kenny Omega, and they just held their first big show, Double or Nothing, last night.  It was friggin' good.  If all you know about wrestling is WWE, you should check this out.  It's hard to describe why it's better, it just is, especially since the writing and continuity for WWE has been shite for a few years now.

It's going to have weekly shows starting soon, on TNT in the US, and ITV in the UK.  This is awesome news for me since there hasn't been a proper wrestling show on terrestrial tv in the UK for years.

Oh, and before you mention it, yes, I know it's all fake ;) 

kenny omega GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly don’t get the appeal, but there is a saying in portugal that translates roughly like: Each crazy person has its own form of crazyness... ?

wrestling and GoT are the two I really don’t understand the appeal! 

Edited by Spinnaker1981

I've tried to get tickets when they announced them during the rally back then, but they sold out in 4 mins. As soon as I got my chance to buy tickets (You had to wait in a online queue) I got the tweet that they sold out. I was bummed lmao

• Like 1

I like to watch some wrestling from time to time... yea its fake, but I see it like a cartoon…. its amusing.

GoT on the other hand… final season… what a load of shite!!!

/descends back into the darkness

2 minutes ago, MrBump360 said:

I like to watch some wrestling from time to time... yea its fake, but I see it like a cartoon…. its amusing.

Do mine eyes deceive me?  Nice seeing you @MrBump360, you should come and play with us sometime :) 

22 minutes ago, MrBump360 said:

There was a good season in that? Really? I couldn’t know that, of course... i watched 2 or 3 episodes and labelled it in the disposable category... ??

12 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I don't know if any of you guys are wrestling fans, so you probably haven't heard about the new company, AEW.  It was founded recently by wrestlers Cody Rhodes, Matt and Nick Jackson, and Kenny Omega, and they just held their first big show, Double or Nothing, last night.  It was friggin' good.  If all you know about wrestling is WWE, you should check this out.  It's hard to describe why it's better, it just is, especially since the writing and continuity for WWE has been shite for a few years now.

It's going to have weekly shows starting soon, on TNT in the US, and ITV in the UK.  This is awesome news for me since there hasn't been a proper wrestling show on terrestrial tv in the UK for years.

Oh, and before you mention it, yes, I know it's all fake ;) 

kenny omega GIF

I'll probably check it out. Was always a WCW fan but TNA never appealed to me. I might watch 5 to 10 minutes of WWE per month

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 months later...

and just to stay current hehe… I was in mexiko and watched some Lucha Libre action in the Mexico Arena... awesome fun! My personal favorite that evening "The German Hunt" hahaha 

and yeah mr Lime don't totally write me off yet, I shall play again (not right now tho I broke my right hand doh)