My Intro

RammsteinDUDE

My name is Thomas, I'm ninteen years old (1,5 week twenty :)) and I'm living in a quiet town in the Netherlands. Some people might know me from the Sunday Racing League I'm currently performing in or from some of the COTC battles I played. I've been in the crew DDNL for almost 4 years now, I had some great moments there but unfortunately DDNL is as good as dead as there are only a few active players left. So this is why I want to join Domestic Battery, my experience with this crew is very positive, and I want a active crew so my GTA experience will become better (and maybe RDR Online). The most exciting thing about joining here must be participating in crew events as I always loved stuff like that. If you guys accept me in the crew I will immediately turn the crew active. Some other stuff I like is Trophy Hunting on other games occasionally, listening to some great music and a lot of working. My time zone is GMT +2. Any more questions just ask me :)

• Like 8
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RammsteinDUDE

• pete_95973

• Lann

• Schumi6581

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

✔️ Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

⚠️ If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

32 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

My name is Thomas, I'm ninteen years old (1,5 week twenty :)) and I'm living in a quiet town in the Netherlands. Some people might know me from the Sunday Racing League I'm currently performing in or from some of the COTC battles I played. I've been in the crew DDNL for almost 4 years now, I had some great moments there but unfortunately DDNL is as good as dead as there are only a few active players left. So this is why I want to join Domestic Battery, my experience with this crew is very positive, and I want a active crew so my GTA experience will become better (and maybe RDR Online). The most exciting thing about joining here must be participating in crew events as I always loved stuff like that. If you guys accept me in the crew I will immediately turn the crew active. Some other stuff I like is Trophy Hunting on other games occasionally, listening to some great music and a lot of working. My time zone is GMT +2. Any more questions just ask me :)

Welcome. I am away from PC otherwise I would give vetting speech. If a manager doesnt get to you before I get to PC then i will be in touch

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome friend.  I recognize your name.  I think you killed me a few dozen times or more lol.

I've sent you a crew invite on social club. Please reply in this topic when you've accepted it.

Check out our calendar of events.  There is still some sort of event more days than not.  Look forward to seeing you in LS!

Edited by pete2581
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Welcome to our website. I think you've answered most of the intro questions. But I'll put them here anyway. 

Answer these questions and make sure your Social Club stats are set for public viewing (if they aren't already) so we can make sure you are not a money/rp hacker

• What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  • What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  • Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  •  Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Vetting will take you from here and get rolling. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

9 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Welcome friend.  I recognize your name.  I think you killed me a few dozen times or more lol.

I've sent you a crew invite on social club. Please reply in this topic when you've accepted it.

Check out our calendar of events.  There is still some sort of event more days than not.  Look forward to seeing you in LS!

I've accepted it, I will take a look this evening for some events to attend :)

6 minutes ago, Lann said:

M5 was cancelled today.

It is?

As far as I know, @Crawford1872 just informed us about not attendimg SRL... But maybe I missed something...

Edited by Schumi6581
8 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I've accepted it, I will take a look this evening for some events to attend :)

Awesome! Your vetting period has now officially started and it will conclude on June 5th. If you have any questions check out the Private Message thread I added you to and let us know.  As the others said M5 racing has been cancelled today.  It usually takes place on Monday.  There is a GTA mixed playlist on Wednesday evening your time though (WOW) and a mixed playlist that is our most attended on Saturday night (Two Bros) that I will be hosting this weekend.  There is also TNT racing Thursday night NA time but it may be middle of the night for you or very early in the morning for you.  Hope to see you around!

Edited by pete2581

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Awesome! Your vetting period has now officially started and it will conclude on May 5th. 

tom cruise what GIF

• Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Awesome! Your vetting period has now officially started and it will conclude on June 5th. If you have any questions check out the Private Message thread I added you to and let us know.  As the others said M5 racing has been cancelled today.  It usually takes place on Monday.  There is a GTA mixed playlist on Wednesday evening your time though (WOW) and a mixed playlist that is our most attended on Saturday night (Two Bros) that I will be hosting this weekend.  There is also TNT racing Thursday night NA time but it may be middle of the night for you or very early in the morning for you.  Hope to see you around!

Great, Wednesday I most certainly can join, Thursday night might also be possible. Saturday evening is not possible for me as I have to work then. 

• Like 1