A Giant of a Task

Jjss924

Updated this thanks to @Con and the decent humans who took a spin at 2 bros. 

Moved respawns further North.

Barrages are locked to teams.

Set default time to 30 min.

Phantom Wedges are scattered around, and are open to either team.

All vehicles have bp tires and 250% armor, except for Titan and Valkyries.

The Valkyries do not have explosive cannons.

Few other adjustments.

• Like 2

I had a lot of fun playing this one, good job JJ. 

The phantom wedge could not get on the ramp leading to the tube from straight on. I had to come from the side which worked for some reason. It’s like the ramp was too high and the wedge tip hit it. 

I had a lot of fun clearing airport fuselages out of the way once I got it to the airport. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I fixed the ramps leading to the tubes, and the wedges are at the tunnel exits and around the hangar with the titan now.

Like the other's said this is fun to play, but it doesn't really play like the R* mission it is based on. At 2 Bros no one delivered the Titan so it ran to the full time limit. I can see it always being very difficult to deliver the Titan. The problem is actually taking off due to all the wreckage from previous failed attempts to take off. In fact even getting the Titan moving at all can be difficult. That's mainly because it takes so long for wreckage to disappear so it was always spawning so close to wreckage you could not manoeuvre around that.

I know it would change the feel of this, but have you considered having the Titan spawn somewhere other than inside the hangar? Like just at the end of the runway. That might make it easier for a respawned Titan to be clear of all the wreckage.

The other thing I'm not sure about is if a team does get the Titan airborne are the Valkyries fast enough to catch it? The other team did get the Titan airborne at 2 Bros but ran out of time to deliver it. I don't think any of our team in helicopters got close to shooting it down. But I'm not sure about that as I was well away from the action at that point.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...