iRacing Logo

ssracingn2

I have been on iRacing for a year and change now and have been running under my own team name.  Now I have decided to create an XDBX team for just me but want a Custom XDBX Logo to go on the cars I race. I am terrible at creating stuff from paint so I was wondering if any graphics type people in here can help out. Unfortunately because of the crew name I can only use XDBX gaming and not Domestic Battery.  

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Had a chat about this in a PM with RFR, not really got the time to out into logo work right now (especially for a rival crew ;) ) considering how busy RSC has made VANS.

Not sure how you would get it on the cars either, are those ‘pay to upload any crew logo’ websites still going?

However a Racing Series was mentioned, if I am provided with a relevant image I can add some text and whatever needed to make it look sexy ?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Sorry @JuniorChubb not a rival crew just a  old member playing a different game. 

I would just copy the image if one is posted and have bought the software to put it on the car. I will post some of the cars I have on here. Since @Hatch and @BustyRose is one of my great sponsors. 

27 minutes ago, ssracingn2 said:

Sorry @JuniorChubb not a rival crew just a  old member playing a different game. 

I would just copy the image if one is posted and have bought the software to put it on the car. I will post some of the cars I have on here. Since @Hatch and @BustyRose is one of my great sponsors. 

I think there is a bit of confusion here too ?

I got a PSN message from a different XDBX member asking for some graphic work last night, just assumed it was you...

Looking at your listed PSN ID under your avatar I can see that’s not the case, just me jumping to incorrect conclusions.

I mention rival crew as I’m not an XDBX crew member, I just hang out here as I’m a bit sad like that. ;) 

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

https://imgur.com/a/76cXQn2, https://imgur.com/mXtcFBM  just a couple different cars. Just the XDBX logo with either XDBX gaming or XDBX Racing in it. I just wasn't able to make it look cool so I am reaching out for help.

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I think there is a bit of confusion here too ?

I got a PSN message from a different XDBX member asking for some graphic work last night, just assumed it was you...

Looking at your listed PSN ID under your avatar I can see that’s not the case, just me jumping to incorrect conclusions.

I mention rival crew as I’m not an XDBX crew member, I just hang out here as I’m a bit sad like that. ;) 

All good and thanks for at least reading. 

I sent Hatch a high quality version of the XDBX logo a little while ago, it’s a tricky logo to work with due to the fine detail in some areas. At least we have a good starting point.

I’ll take a look but can’t promise anything. ?

Edited by JuniorChubb

@DavidCore89

I am mostly running the dirt oval stuff but I try to run the MX-5 here and there in free races.

The son runs alot of the Renault F2, Daytona Prototype and GTE. It can be pricey but black Friday we paid $200 bucks for 2 years for each of us for Christmas plus buying tracks and cars to progress. The fun part is getting in leagues and racing against the same people which they sometimes hold money events. Iracing has pro leagues that pay a ton of money. Nascar Pro is $100k, Dirt Late models and Sprint cars are $25k and the GT team endurance and ralley are also $25k. 

I have just been trying to get some video and post on YouTube so if I figure it out I will also post it here. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A bad race for me and the first link is first person with cautions laps not the field of view I use either but it didn't record in the view I use.

The second upload is the same minus cation laps TV3 camera angle