Knight Moves

Protocawl

Knight Moves

Point-to-Point Special vehicle race for 1-30 players locked to the Ruiner 2000

Length: 5 min+

It is quite tough and will most likely need tweaks, so if you have any constructive feedback at all, let me know. (in short: If it's broken, let me know! ;))

You might be thinking: Are you K.I.T.T.ing me? ...Maybe. Anyway, READ THIS: Challenging Ruiner 2000 race; 1st time=be careful; L3(horn) for Turbo Boost (jump), X to open/close parachute and pull back the left stick to cross long gaps/jumps with it, handbrake for tight turns on buildings. Feedback is welcome.

It sucks... is that enough feedback or do you want me to poimt out why it sucks? ???

Honestpy now. I enjoyed it but the approach to the jump near the railroads is very sketchy... 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Honestpy now. I enjoyed it but the approach to the jump near the railroads is very sketchy... 

Hmm... I'll run it through with you (probably tonight) and you can tell me exactly what is sketchy there, because it's difficult for me to understand what specifically is the most problematic part there. I can think of the sharp turn/U-turn on the dirt or the little crest on the way up to the railway platform as being what you might have in mind... ?

@Dodge should host this in TNT

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, Protocawl said:

Hmm... I'll run it through with you (probably tonight) and you can tell me exactly what is sketchy there, because it's difficult for me to understand what specifically is the most problematic part there. I can think of the sharp turn/U-turn on the dirt or the little crest on the way up to the railway platform as being what you might have in mind... ?

The crest. I guess that is it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Maybe I will. Are you gonna be there?

For a bit, maybe not the whole thing though, gotta be up early

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

7 hours ago, Dodge said:

Maybe I will. Are you gonna be there?

7 hours ago, Hatch said:

For a bit, maybe not the whole thing though, gotta be up early

I'll be there. Wouldn't want to miss this. ;)