Hello hello

zortation

Hello people,

I've been playing GTA online for a little bit, and have tried the crew thing before but the results are always sporadic. I saw your thread on GTA forums and thought I'd give this a whirl...

Mature casual gamer, team player when required...I'm on 2-3 nights a week, GMT -5, enjoy PvP but by no means am I an expert, I'm in free aim lobbies, I have no problem using the tag and I would look forward to joining up for an event. One caveat, I don't use a mic and can't be bothered using one.

PSN is zortation

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by zortation
  • Like 2

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

✔️ Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

⚠️ If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome, Mike!

Before I can check your profile on RSC and send you an invite, there's one last thing I'd like to clear up. You said you play in free aim lobbies - are you open to using assisted aim most of the time in crew events, though? Reason I'm asking is because about 99% of the crew's events are in assisted aim, although there have been a few exceptions from time to time. We do a lot more racing than combat these days, though, so there's less gunplay overall in recent times.

Edited by Protocawl
3 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

are you open to using assisted aim most of the time in crew events, though? Reason I'm asking is because about 99% of the crew's events are in assisted aim, although there have been a few exceptions from time to time. 

Sure, no problem. And I do like racing but strangely I hardly do any in GTA lately. 

• Like 1

Alright, now I just need you to set your RSC profile to public so I can check your stats (standard procedure to make sure you're not a modder) and send the invite. You can change it back to private afterwards if you wish.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Welcome to the website. Protocawl will get you all setup. We aren't quite as busy around here as we used to be, but we still get good event attendance. Most of our events are EU and US timezone friendly. 

And usually somebody is always online. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

41 minutes ago, zortation said:

Sure, no problem. And I do like racing but strangely I hardly do any in GTA lately. 

There is a spot open for our Sunday Racing League in 7 hours, we race non-contact for about one hour. If your interested let me know!

Welcome Mike. No mic is fine but we will expect you to listen to us in the group events, playlists. Reason is sometimes we ask players to use a specific vehicle or something. Also when we race contact we try our best to race clean. The host will announce when it’s ok to race dirty. 

• Confused 1

Welcome

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

6 hours ago, zortation said:

Invite accepted, thanks all!

Your vetting period has now officially started and it will conclude on April 3rd. If you have any questions whatsoever, ask away! See you in Los Santos!