djw180

Free roam almost unplayable

Smurf

I became a griefer in free roam and I've been having fun since, leveling fast due to killing everything that move, picking herbs, doing stranger missions with a 100% success rate for 3 days, hrs on end with the posse I'm running with. Hell we attack players regardless of what we're doing and always come out on top. 32 levels in 10 days ain't bad. 

zztop911
12 minutes ago, Smurf said:

I became a griefer in free roam and I've been having fun since, leveling fast due to killing everything that move, picking herbs, doing stranger missions with a 100% success rate for 3 days, hrs on end with the posse I'm running with. Hell we attack players regardless of what we're doing and always come out on top. 32 levels in 10 days ain't bad. 

I've griefed when it was a daily objective. A few days age it was a total of 15 players! LOL!

32 levels? Damn Snurf!

I do think overall griefing has declined. I pass by more and more blue player without incident. Red ones get wrecked!

Despawning of killed is still a problems, It seems to be dependent on region and animal. Bison are still the worst. They will still disappear even if you have an eye on them. Other animals you can see the blood spot where they were! The only animal giving a problem at the butcher is the little gators....still greyed out.

Welcome to the nuthouse or the slaughter house................it.just depends!

You never know what's going to happen, but rest assured, it's gonna be fun!

pete_95973
On 3/28/2019 at 12:13 PM, Smurf said:

I became a griefer in free roam....killing everything that move

denzel washington GIF

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

italy74

Don't feel bad. This game kicks me almost every 5 minutes. Becoming completely unplayable. Happening for my daughter as well...completely over it

• Like 1
  • Sad 2