• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• omarcomin71

• Fido_le_muet

• Dodge

Season 3 of the Sunday Racing League is over. Thanks everyone who took part!

Thanks @Potato for the best set of tracks, I know you put in alot of effort! Thanks @Dodge for taking the lead in selecting cars, and @omarcomin71 and @Spinnaker1981 for setting it up! 

But most important, who won?

We had 10 different racers getting a win, and 12 with a podium finish. We had a french bloke with 10 fastest laps, and some random from Wales who took 4 golds. The best worst placement was taken by Dodge, he never got less that 23 points in any of the 20 races, impressive! That also explains the massive amount of points collected in total, but with only 3 podium finishes.. solid 4th :) 

But it only took an average placement of just below five (5th) to finish on top of SRL Season 3!

I had no plan for how to deal with this, so I keept it simple as stated: top 15 scores settles the winner...

Congrats Fido and Proto!!

aiXccDM.png

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

No way lol!

Even points and almost evenly matched in all the other criteria as well!?!? If we took by most fastest laps and better average placement as tie breakers, @Fido_le_muet could be 1st, but if we took by most overall points scored and most 1st place finishes as tie breakers, I could be 1st... Son-of-a-gun!

And @omarcomin71 was just 6pts behind as well! Not to mention the rest of the top 7-8 being really close behind as well!

Great season everyone! That's all I have to say about this.. That's really awesome.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294301e7650cabdcf5c4

What a great finish!  

I’m shocked I received a podium finish. I was happy just to sniff the top drivers.  

The selection of cars and tracks made it very competitive for everyone this season. 

Hats off to @Lann @Dodge @Potato And @Spinnaker1981

And congratulations to @Fido_le_muet ! 

To you as well @Protocawl you guys are too fast! 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29965dc4769d4cb147b8

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3

That is indeed awesome ! 

And to think that I owe my first place to my win during the last race of the season when I overtook @Schema_Slix in the last turn ! 

Excellent ! 

Congrats @Protocawl ! I'm happy to share the win with you ! Congrats to all entrants and I can't wait for the next season. I said it the last time but this is the best racing event !

Thank you @Lann @Dodge @Potato and @Spinnaker1981 for setting it up ! 

• Like 2

Yes, now you have to take the dozer for 3 laps around a rally stage to find the winner, with everyone else in the race in caddy’s, trying our best to not let any of you win... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3