• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LimeGreenLegend

• Con

• Fido_le_muet

• Spinnaker1981

11 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Not yet, but I do plan on watching it in the next few days. 

Cool no rush dude, this thread ain’t closing anytime soon :) 

1 hour ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Hatch @Beez @omarcomin71 @Dodge you guys had a chance to see this yet?

Nope, spent my nights building and upgrading websites. Got 1 more to go. Me and Rose watch but can't pin down a day for it yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

8 hours ago, Hatch said:

Nope, spent my nights building and upgrading websites. Got 1 more to go. Me and Rose watch but can't pin down a day for it yet.

The websites been upgraded? ;)

Just kidding boss, you’ve done an amazing job with this and RSC :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I'm sorry, I've been so busy, I haven't watched anything for days. 

No worries man, like I said earlier, this thread won’t be closed anytime soon :) 

• Like 1

Sorry this is late but I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THIS MOVIE!

First, the music is just terrible! I mean it's so bad it's like a deaf person made it. It creates tension for the movie but not in a good way.

Second there is a HUGE hole in the plot! The cops tear apart the car from France looking for the heroin dismantling the whole thing including cutting into the headliner and upholstery. They even took the tires off the wheels. They finally find the drugs inside the rocker panels under the trim and a piece of sheet metal that is spot welded to the car. The criminals show up to reclaim the car and somehow, in a matter of minutes, the cops put the car back together so perfectly the criminals don't notice anything out of place. Later when they go for the drugs we see that the cops even re-spot welded the panel back on. How is this possible?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Beez said:

First, the music is just terrible! I mean it's so bad it's like a deaf person made it. It creates tension for the movie but not in a good way.

Second there is a HUGE hole in the plot! The cops tear apart the car from France looking for the heroin dismantling the whole thing including cutting into the headliner and upholstery. They even took the tires off the wheels. They finally find the drugs inside the rocker panels under the trim and a piece of sheet metal that is spot welded to the car. The criminals show up to reclaim the car and somehow, in a matter of minutes, the cops put the car back together so perfectly the criminals don't notice anything out of place. Later when they go for the drugs we see that the cops even re-spot welded the panel back on. How is this possible?

I think a few hours have passed between the moment they find the drugs and the moment the bad guy comes to get his car back. 

But still I though about this too while watching and found it was a very fast repair as well ^^ 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Beez said:

Yeah Beez...the music and audio overall was just so jarring. I mention this in my thoughts how they play the wrong tonal music in each one of the tense scenes. The only time the audio was good was the scene where the three degrees are performing and the close up of Popeye looking at the bad guy as the music mixes into ambient sound. 

The magic car repair could have been fixed if they had showed the deal go down and have someone notice part of the car out of place and try to bring it up but is shut down as there is urgency for the bad guys to close the deal and get back to France. But like Lime, I bought into the scene because I assumed they had plenty of time since they had been given the henchmen the run around regarding the whereabouts of the car. 

• Like 2