New Psn ID?

So it seems the option to change your psn ID is ‘coming soon’......

will you be changing your name? What are you changing it to? What is wrong with your current username?

• Like 1

I'll not be changing mine. I would mind having it just be Hatch or Hatched, but I am sure those are taken and I would have to put a bunch of numbers behind it so I'll just leave it as it

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Congame_not so pro

Chances that I can get Con are astronomically small so unless I can come up with something better than game pro after Con, probably just gonna keep it the same. My irl nickname is Mink but it’s too late to change to something like that. 

Con Life

Hot Pocket Con

Con XDBX

XDBXCon

Con 95973 :D 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Would love to be able to drop the 120 or at least the 20 from mine. Used Sinister on message boards for many years but it was not available when I joined PSN. Doubt I will be able to get it once changes are allowed though.

I do believe Rose will change hers. The Busty part of her ID gets her loads of unwanted messages and friend requests. She knows she can change her PSN settings, but would rather change her ID to something less "out there"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, Con said:

Congame_not so pro

Chances that I can get Con are astronomically small so unless I can come up with something better than game pro after Con, probably just gonna keep it the same. My irl nickname is Mink but it’s too late to change to something like that. 

Con Life

Hot Pocket Con

Con XDBX

XDBXCon

Con 95973 :D 

Hahaha Hot Pocket Con!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danielle said:

I will change mine but I have no idea what to ??‍♀️

Danielle_Ricciardo?

Danerole?

Dan_yell?

Danmestic Battery?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Con said:

You’ll be crying for a change after the 1 millionth dic pic. :D

?

Ok @Banketelli its yours

I think i'll change it to Random_Spud

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Haha 2

If I wasn't forced into making a new account when Keith Lemon kept saying 'Potato' on celebrity juice in 2011, and continuously having it forced down my ears while all I wanted to do was play a peaceful game of CoD, I'm sure as hell not changing it when it becomes available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will change mine a little.  Will still keep Pete in the name but when I signed up I used my zip code at the end of my name. Also if you google my PSNID you can probably find my email address because I have used it on other sites and registrations.  It dawned on me later that I don't want random gamers to know my zip code.  I don't want to become that subject of an A&E movie where a guy was murdered by a fellow gamer because the guy named pete_95973 might have talked trash when he killed him 10 times in a row.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497