3rd party PS4 controllers?

Hi!

Could anyone recommend a good 3rd party controller for the PS4? 

I need to rebind running button to something which is easy to access for constant pressing, like at the back or maybe use L1 or R1 instead. 

The standard fps setting with 'toggle to run' would work just fine for me but it's bugged when running forward, the character just goes back to walking speed immediately (running to the sides or backwards is fine). Rockstar support doesn't seem to care about that. Pressing down constantly on the left stick is super uncomfortable and makes my aim suck in standard fps setting and I use my thumb for both the right stick and X which requires way too much movement back and forth when doing the simples of manoeuvres (toggle to run also doesn't work in standard setting). In general, the movement in R* games is terribad but maybe with more flexible controller I can go around this somehow.

Edited by AlCohonez

I've tried Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution Pro 2.

The Nacon was hard to get used to since it has the asymmetrical sticks, so I wrote that off pretty fast.

Razer (not ultimate or tournament editions) was a lot better. Everything is interchangeable, the buttons feel more assured than a DS4, the triggers are more sensitive, and it has 2 extra bumpers on the shoulders and 2 extra removable triggers, all can be re-mapped. The trigger stops feel pretty good with shooters as well. It's not cheap, but a pre-owned version might be upto half the price.

I still prefer the DS4 for it's shape, I'm just used to it. The shape of the Razer is not bad, but the tournament and ultimate editions look a bit big IMO.

I hear Scuf make good controllers as well, quite expensive, but I think all decent 3rd party stuff is.

I recommend the Razer Raiju, but I also suggest checking out other options and, where possible, ask in-store to hold the controller and check out the buttons.

• Thanks 1