TODAY 21:00 UTC - Dirty Hotring Racing Practice

Lann

OkWiBIu.png

Date of Event: Sunday Jan 20th

Time of Event in UTC: 21:00

Amount of Players Allowed: 30

Special Rules for Event: Race dirty

Description of Event: Any interest in practice tonight? 21:00 UTC, samt time as Two bros but today sunday.

Edited by Lann

The kid and I can likely show up for a bit, depends on the wife if I/we can stay for whole practice.

Are we only practicing the tracks......or the beating and banging as well?? Please say we are beating and banging @Lann

• Confused 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 minutes ago, Hatch said:

The kid and I can likely show up for a bit, depends on the wife if I/we can stay for whole practice.

Are we only practicing the tracks......or the beating and banging as well?? Please say we are beating and banging @Lann

Both....especially if we can get randoms.

Depending on how many crew we get, we can get in a party but in different sessions to max possibility of getting randoms.

Need to shake N bake a bit

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I say we need to practice all aspect, so beat the crap out eachother as well, anything goes. Will invite in 20 min straight to the playlist. 

• Like 1