Gang Hideout Spawn Points

p33t0

2 hours ago, AlCohonez said:

Interesting, it appears that you can get treasure maps from npc's in stranger missions too, not only from hideouts and ambushes. At least from the ones you get from Hernandez up in Colter, the game describes these as trappers and they have other loot too, like perfect pelts etc. I would recommend you try the area out, one of the most chilled places to hunt and do stranger missions in peace.

Did it pop up that you got a treasure map or did you find it in your documents later?  You can get treasure maps from  a hideout or ambush and it not show up as you're looting.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• piotras

• djw180

• Banketelli

• zztop911

On 3/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, AlCohonez said:

It wasn't me. It's in the video that I've linked in that post (this one)

He basically loots a trapper in a stranger mission and gets a pop up immediately about a map.

That guy lost or deleted his channel today.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 3/8/2019 at 6:11 AM, AlCohonez said:

Interesting, it appears that you can get treasure maps from npc's in stranger missions too, not only from hideouts and ambushes. At least from the ones you get from Hernandez up in Colter, the game describes these as trappers and they have other loot too, like perfect pelts etc. I would recommend you try the area out, one of the most chilled places to hunt and do stranger missions in peace.

Running off this vid, I've got three Gang hideouts to spawn. When I'm wanting hideouts, I always have a 3 star big animal or 3 star big skin on the back of the horse. I first head to the Colter hideout. If it doesn't spawn I go to Flaco and run his mission. If it's a player assination, I move away and respawn. I run the mission and get another 3 star for the horse and hunt other animals. I go back to the Colter hideout. If I didn't get it going up, it WILL spawn after Flaco. I hunt more and head to Ewing Basin. If it doesn't spawn, go hunt in the next valley and go back to it. I then hunt my way to Hanging Dog Ranch. If it doesn't spawn, I hunt and gather herbs and then return. I usually hunt to Strawberry and sell. Easy $100+ at he butcher plus Flaco $ and .12 gold and maybe a treasure map.

Use this map! https://rdr2map.com/

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 months later...