Moster Truck & Air Show - Anniversary

Lann

The Plan

We all will be meeting up a Sandy Shores, there is to be no gun fire (I will be good, you have to be also). I don't care if you bring a plane or heli or monster truck. Oppresor Mk2 is fine.

If you are using a Pegasus Vehicle (monster truck or aircraft) come to Sandy Shores in a personal vehicle to be used to be ran over as they do not de spawn.

Dress accordingly to what you are bringing to the party

Cars to be ran over are to be parked on the crosswind runway lined up correctly for a monster truck show. Parked aircraft are to be on the short main runway. Extremely large planes at the east end of the airfield just off the main runway will be fine. Leave the main runway open for landings and takeoffs.

@Dodge, @Protocawl and @zztop911 will be getting together for some formation flying

Feel free to put on your solo show or get with anyone you can for formations

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

55 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Reserving this post. Will edit in details tonight.\

But, what I need is @Dodge and someone else who can do some formation flying practice on NA time schedule who owns a titan, bombuska or miljet and owns besra or fighter (lazer, hydra, etc..)

How many others?

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

2 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

How many others?

at least one, but 2 or 3 more would be sweet

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Just now, zztop911 said:

Depending on the details, I can help.

Once I hear from @Dodge we will figure it out in a PM

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

Reserving this post. Will edit in details tonight.\

But, what I need is @Dodge and someone else who can do some formation flying practice on NA time schedule who owns a titan, bombuska or miljet and owns besra or fighter (lazer, hydra, etc..)

I'd love to do that, I'm up at NA nights these days. Got none of the three big ones (Titan Miljet, Bombushka), though, would that be a problem?

10 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

I'd love to do that, I'm up at NA nights these days. Got none of the three big ones (Titan Miljet, Bombushka), though, would that be a problem?

Maybe not, we can figure something out

• Like 1

Updated the 2nd post with event details

Teaser video of a botched formation attempt

• Like 5

I'm not going to be able to attend anything today. I woke up with throbbing headache,  throwing up, chills and blurred vision. Sorry guys!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

@Con on the windsheid of my Marshall

i79RG2KYrEOkZAKNnOo1Kw_0_0.jpg?downsize=

hOrrtFc9Sk2ABtmqliXAfw_0_0.jpg?downsize=

@Dodge flippin it

o5rtgLddhUy9HCENcRuZzQ_0_0.jpg

• Haha 2