Your outfits

Lann

It seems a bit limited the clothing, especially as a lower level, and it could be easier to admin IMO. I keep spawning in one outfit and I dont know how to change that. You do need outfits suited for the weather your in and you can carry a few on your horse.

So what outfits are you using?

Here are the ones I carry on the horse:

Everyday use

DwEOGSyWoAUMduS.jpg

Swamp hunter

DwEOAVUXQAIlhce.jpg

Snow man

DwEODTaW0AA5tum.jpg

• Like 1

Much of the clothes, belts, etc. annoy me because it doesn't properly fit the brawny body type (skin/shirt goes through coat, pants through belt and so on). Also, the make-up face has left me with the hair, beard and color that the cover most of it.? Fix your shit, R*!?

Most common outfit. Sometimes the hat changes. Gotta keep it fresh!

DwEwr5sXQAAZRxU.jpg

For those cold nights.

DwFPsowXcAUNf5t.jpg:large

Gotta be prepared for poker night on the riverboat. Matches perfectly with the hair and beard.

DwFP1jBWoAEN2r1.jpg:large

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 3

Mine has on whatever he had when he was created. This character will be just like my GTAO one and wear pretty much the same thing for his entire existence.

I don't think a shorts option exists, sadly.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

I'll probably be sticking with these for clothes, I don't feel like I need anything else

49415680_2362185190476960_86548120486910

49371948_2362184657143680_74250692214296

49622887_2362184067143739_13212190851360

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 1/4/2019 at 10:26 AM, Sinister said:

Mine has on whatever he had when he was created. This character will be just like my GTAO one and wear pretty much the same thing for his entire existence.

I don't think a shorts option exists, sadly.

I have always appreciated your discipline. I cannot keep the same clothes on my GTA character. Funny thing is, IRL, i no longer care about fashion or having a vast wardrobe, my GQ days are in the past, just give me the five articles of clothing I feel the most comfy in and call it a day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

I have always appreciated your discipline. I cannot keep the same clothes on my GTA character. Funny thing is, IRL, i no longer care about fashion or having a vast wardrobe, my GQ days are in the past, just give me the five articles of clothing I feel the most comfy in and call it a day. 

My GTA character is basically me with a few more tattoos. If only I could put a real beard on him. Shorts and T shirts are pretty much all I wear. Some sweats when it gets cold.

I hate long pants and stuff but will dress up if the occasion requires it.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a "Cold" outfit. It must have been updated for info. It's the first outfit in the catalogue. I think it's ugly, but I think it can be modded to look better and keep cold resistance.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...

Any fashion police around? Good, cuz' my outfits are criminal, lol :D 

Will have to do for now while I'm still low lvl and poor :D 

Hunter

140ano0.jpg

Outlaw

dw7whw.jpg

Trips up north (it's actually enough for the cold)

3010aj6.jpg

• 9 months later...