• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LimeGreenLegend

• Lann

• piotras

• pete_95973

21 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

No plan for the first Brokeback Friday yet, so what would y’all like to do? 

21 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

You, me, a tent, and what comes natural

And me. Don't worry - It's O.K. when it's in a three-way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Edited by Protocawl
  • Haha 1

@LimeGreenLegend called me a psychopath,but this happened only because he took me drinking!

We were being pretty nice to randoms but I was watching this guy closely and sure enough he made an aggressive move to @Danielle but he must not know how XDBX looks after its fellow crew mates

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

After a few races we went after the train. Once the posse on the train stopped for a gang hideout we ambushed them from two sides. After a short battle on the train it was ours. We went to Valentine for a drink before we continued on our death train.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Great stuff @Lann.  One day we’ll get a random hogtied on the tracks and run them down with the train.  We were so close last time! 

Here’s what we did with the train.  So many dead horses.

(video is Jag’s)

• Like 1

Scavenger hunt! Although... quite how we can do that without vehicles I do not know. Any ideas out there? Oh wait maybe Hunting Scavengers! Like coyote, both types of wolves, both types of bear, foxes, gaters, vultures... maybe with dead NPCs too. Dead deputies, dead soldiers, does the game differentiate between the different outlaw gangs when the member has been corpsified?

Animals, wagons, horses, different type of npc’s, other players, but the animals alone should be worth trying it. 

Is there a isolated spot, like a hole or something we could contain npc’s and horses in so they dont escape?

Maybe some areas in St Denis where you can block the entrance with a wagon or something..

Edited by Lann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

Is Brokeback on for tonight?

I'm working tonight so won't be there, but feel free to take my place and organise something :) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I'm working tonight so won't be there, but feel free to take my place and organise something :) 

Thats a good idea! Not for tonight but will figure something out in the near future....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...