WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship

PapOiteE

Well this game is currently so cheap, 9,99€.

Did anyone ever play this game? I’d like to try it because of the licenses and the stages look great. Getting tired of the same stages from dirt rally.

Not sure about the handling and all that stuff so if u played this game please leave here your feedback. Thank you.

Edited by PapOiteE
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a paid review, but they do speak about the driving physics quite a bit.

Without playing it, I'd say the positives will be the rally locations, but I wouldn't expect it to feel as good as DiRT Rally.

WRC9 should be a decent version if they get that far. I played the WRC 5 and it has bugs that are both laughable & frustrating at times. Like the won't move from the starting line, gets stuck in 3 gear without damage to car, stuck in neutral, I think I had to start career mode twice trying to get a trophy but it just didn'tpop & the car literally start moving like a snail ..ect. When I saw one of these glitches in a WRC7 review, I was like NOPE.

But on another note I heard GT Sport has a audio option to greatly enhance the car's engine sound, is this true?

It's good to have competition in the genre, though this doesn't bring much to the table in its present state. Outside the 1st Project Cars the only games I could see myself getting would be GT Sports depending on the sound quality option I've been hearing about, Dirt Rally.