Re-joining for RDR2

Wulfherth

Hey folks.

I was in the GTA gang a couple of years ago but left because of some kind of misunderstanding in a race or something and someone put up a video where everyone kinda bashed me. i can't really remember the full story. But i figure it's been long enough and it probably wasn't a huge deal either way.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but for Jag and zztop are probably the most memorable. Zztop because of his voice haha. And Jag because she was super nice when i was starting out and i was really quite bad at everything in the game.

I'd like to rejoin for RDR2, i've already completed the singleplayer and i'm really excited for Online. I'd rather start off with a good crew rather than get griefed in public lobbies.

I believe in total honesty even if it might be a bit blunt so if people here remember me in a bad way or that someone doesn't really want me here i'm just fine with it.

I'm in the Eastern US timezone.

I can be a bit long winded so i'll stop myself here lol.

Wulfy

• Like 2
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wulfherth

• JustHatched

• The_Lady_A

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

If you did not answer our required questions in your introduction please reply with the answers to these 4 questions:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

I remember your name but not the situation you describe. Either way it doesnt matter to me.

Welcome back, @zztop911 is still with us but Jag is not.

Make sure you RSC stats are open to the vetting staff can look into them to make sure you are not a hacker. And they will be in touch soon 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

19 minutes ago, News Bot said:
  • What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5) EST

• What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew? Grief free play + friendly conversations and laughs.

• Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this?(Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary) Yes

• Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently? Yes

Answering additional questions. I'll see if my RSC is public.

Edited by Wulfherth

Hey welcome back Wulf!  

I do vaguely remember the racing incident and I also remember thinking it wasn’t that big of a deal.

Glad to have you back brother!  :)

Hiya @Wulfherth, welcome back to the crew. What you describe was before my time, but I see no issue rejoining now, and if an issue does arise then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

In the meantime, I couldn't find you on social club using any of the names on your profile. Could you help a girl out and post me a link to it? Ever since they revamped Social Club it's been a bit uncooperative for me sometimes! 

7 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

.... . What you describe was before my time, .....

Is anything really before your time?? Lol

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Hey there. I remember you and the Drama. I wouldn't worry about because it wasn't a big deal and most of those people are long gone. Racing and such in playlists is no longer taken anywhere near as serious as it was back then.

With that out of the way, welcome back. I was just wondering about you and some other long gone members the other day. Glad to see some of them returning.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The_Lady_A said:

giphy.webp

I was expecting a much more violent response...

26 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Hey there. I remember you and the Drama. I wouldn't worry about because it wasn't a big deal and most of those people are long gone. Racing and such in playlists is no longer taken anywhere near as serious as it was back then.

With that out of the way, welcome back. I was just wondering about you and some other long gone members the other day. Glad to see some of them returning.

I'm glad to be back!

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Wulfherth said:

@The_Lady_A here's my RSC profile, my PC account name is different but you should see my ps4 linked on there: 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Ariooon/

Thank you, all looks good. As RDRO isn't out yet, vetting will be a little different. The current plan is that you'll be given site access as you would if vetting were underway, but your actual vetting period will be the 4 weeks after RDRO launches. ?

8 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Thank you, all looks good. As RDRO isn't out yet, vetting will be a little different. The current plan is that you'll be given site access as you would if vetting were underway, but your actual vetting period will be the 4 weeks after RDRO launches. ?

Sounds good!