Firewall: Zero Hour - A Must Have!

LimeGreenLegend

Picked this up today in a bundle with the Aim controller, and it is frigging fantastic!  It's basically Rainbow 6 Siege in vr.  Two squads of four go against each other to either defend or attack an objective.  You only get one life and a short time limit to do it so every round is tense with short, violent bursts of action.  Using the Aim controller feels great and adds to the immersion of the whole experience.  It looks great too, especially playing on the pro, and even though I only played a few rounds so far all the levels were varied and had their own character.  There's also a deep customisable system, which I know nothing about yet :D Even though it's been out for two months there's still a large and active community and I had to wait no time to get into games.  @Squirrel you need to get this, it's one of the best games I've played on PSVR.

• Like 1

How bigs the community though? I’m a little wary of online only games on VR. The game will be great for a couple of months but then dies off. 

Is there a single player option?

No single player option.  The community is the biggest on psvr, the guy I was playing with in the clip above plays it every day pretty much and never has to wait to get a game. 

• 6 months later...

Tried out the training and my first impression was wow. That main menu hangar room is cool, really loved the scale of things. I played a practice mode in an airport and I felt like I was playing VR GTAV....but i tried saving the clip through the gun and fucked it up so no footage of that but here is some footage of my first training action. Overall i havent played enough to be comfortable with the shooting so thats gonna take some practice. Again in total I must have played 20 minutes on two maps protecting the laptop. Either way I look forward to playing with @LimeGreenLegend as I imagined being able to ask him to watch my six as I place a sticky on a door. :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1