Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)


omarcomin71

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • omarcomin71

    170

  • pete_95973

    162

  • Lann

    113

  • Con

    73

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hated missing Two Bros today but was worth it ... https://imgur.com/a/XkUoRzd

Two Bros started 4 years ago this week.  Join us tomorrow to keep this train going!

Final straight, I tried to pass Dodge on the left but he went wide so I cut to the right causing me to cross the finish line like this... Still got the win though 😄

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
omarcomin71

A few New Year’s themed creations in this weeks Playlist.  
Let’s celebrate the end of the awful 2020 year. 
Happy New Year GIF by Fleischer Studios

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
omarcomin71

Special XDBX anniversary special this week. Some of our favorite crew creations.  🙂 

Sport some crew blue and prepare for fun! 
 

0518EEE3-CF39-4CB1-B576-3087EBBC7E45.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Schumi6581
6 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Special XDBX anniversary special this week. Some of our favorite crew creations.  🙂 

Sport some crew blue and prepare for fun! 
 

0518EEE3-CF39-4CB1-B576-3087EBBC7E45.jpeg

I'm a maybe for tonight.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973

In honor of the upcoming Super Bowl this weekend's Two Bros will have somewhat of a sports theme.  Please feel free to suggest some jobs that you would like to see!

  • Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
Con
11 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

In honor of the upcoming Super Bowl this weekend's Two Bros will have somewhat of a sports theme.  Please feel free to suggest some jobs that you would like to see!

So wear shirts with numbers on them?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Beez

American Pantoball of course. Also the one with the electric cars and scooters where you drive up the ramps to make a basket.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
20 hours ago, Banketelli said:

@pete_95973, might be tough to relive but this was how much out of cover you were on my screen.

 

Yeah I am clearly exposed.  It must have been the angle of my camera.  Thought I was safe 😞

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
omarcomin71

This weeks playlist will be based around the Trophy Truck.  All races will  involve this great off-road vehicle.  So get yours ready and prepare for fast exhilarating tracks.
 

4FD66CBC-9B06-4D10-895B-50DED2D92A1E.jpeg
 

Aslo look for some brand new combat jobs mixed in. 🙂

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
zmurko

 

This incident represents how I generaly did in the Vader job on Saturday after my first kill:

- "sh*t, what's going on, am I hit?!"
- "Oh, I might be alright" (after getting my first and only kill)
- "Oh no, now I'm really on fire, I'm not gonna make it!"
- "Boom!"
- "Boom!"
- ...

:classic_sad:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Skorpion

I don't like to make these requests, but after last weeks playlist I had a strong motivation to recreate a fantatic job that needed just a bit of rebalancing.

I've attempted a remake of The Rhinos Broke Free by @ErnYoung, with weapons and vehicles rebalanced. I haven't been able to test it yet as the only time I can join crew is for your playlist, and I trust the opinion of crew to help any job be it's best.

I was hoping that you guys might be able to include it in the playlist this weekend, or to test it with me after the playlist.

I've done my best to replicate the original while rebalancing. I hope that it's ideally balanced, but of course it needs some testing.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/Nkh2X8wLo06Xau4EYmwl3w

Credit for this job of course goes to @ErnYoung.

Edited by Skorpion
Forgot to add job link
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
omarcomin71
6 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I don't like to make these requests, but after last weeks playlist I had a strong motivation to recreate a fantatic job that needed just a bit of rebalancing.

I've attempted a remake of The Rhinos Broke Free by @ErnYoung, with weapons and vehicles rebalanced. I haven't been able to test it yet as the only time I can join crew is for your playlist, and I trust the opinion of crew to help any job be it's best.

I was hoping that you guys might be able to include it in the playlist this weekend, or to test it with me after the playlist.

I've done my best to replicate the original while rebalancing. I hope that it's ideally balanced, but of course it needs some testing.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/Nkh2X8wLo06Xau4EYmwl3w

Credit for this job of course goes to @ErnYoung.

I’ll add it to the PL. I look forward to testing it out. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Skorpion
29 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I’ll add it to the PL. I look forward to testing it out. 

Thank you. Any feedback is of course welcome.

I know this is a classic that most of the crew will know, and I hope to do it justice. So much so that I'm honestly kind of nervous for it to be tested. Honestly a first for me.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.