Jump to content
omarcomin71

Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

Recommended Posts

omarcomin71
3 hours ago, Lann said:

@omarcomin71, @pete_95973 would it ok for non xdbx to join tonight? I was talking to the crew we did the xmas thing with..

Please invite them. This event is now open to anyone. RSVP if they can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann

They will join, cant give any numbers. I know thats not optimal as far as job picking but its what we got. Looking forward to playing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarcomin71
3 minutes ago, Lann said:

They will join, cant give any numbers. I know thats not optimal as far as job picking but its what we got. Looking forward to playing!

Cool! @pete_95973 I hope this didn’t screw up your plans. Maybe a 30 player playlist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann

Or simply fill up with xdbx first, then others, as they could not give a number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Lann said:

@omarcomin71, @pete_95973 would it ok for non xdbx to join tonight? I was talking to the crew we did the xmas thing with..

Heck yeah it’s fine. Are you communicating with them? Let me know if it needs to be for 20 or 30. Was planning on 16

 

@Lann just saw your other post. I’ll try to make it for 30. Is this Kossmo’s crew? I’m friends with a couple  of them. They usually have their own playlist going that isn’t quite over by two Bros time 

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
32 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Heck yeah it’s fine. Are you communicating with them? Let me know if it needs to be for 20 or 30. Was planning on 16

 

@Lann just saw your other post. I’ll try to make it for 30. Is this Kossmo’s crew? I’m friends with a couple  of them. They usually have their own playlist going that isn’t quite over by two Bros time 

@pete_95973 its the crew we had a xmas thing with, kossmo was playing then as well, but the rest was from Secret Shadows, those are the ones joining in tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pete_95973
3 minutes ago, Lann said:

@pete_95973 its the crew we had a xmas thing with, kossmo was playing then as well, but the rest was from Secret Shadows, those are the ones joining in tonight. 

Okay cool. I don’t think I’m friends with them so you will have to invite them. I’ve created a playlist for 30 players. 


tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann
18 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Okay cool. I don’t think I’m friends with them so you will have to invite them. I’ve created a playlist for 30 players. 

I will invite their leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarcomin71

My reaction after testing a few races for this weeks playlist...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29dd49a1de8ab0b22b78
Look for some very unique creations this week. 😉

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skorpion
5 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Today Two Bros will be your typical mixed playlist. Lots of jobs!
We will also be practicing many of the head to head jobs from the upcoming match on Sunday : @Skorpion @RammsteinDUDE @Con @Smurf @omarcomin71 @Dodge @Olla @djw180 @Lann

I'll try to join, but kids have kept me up pretty late tonight. If someone can post some info for stratergy, or even video so I can see how thing play out I'd really appreciate it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarcomin71

@Skorpion if @Olla is still planning on the H2H maybe you should have him mod his super car a bit more. And maybe purchase an Issi Sport? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarcomin71

I get to host another Two Bros playlist! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295ea875d2dfbc85f33a

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarcomin71

A lighthearted yet very explosive playlist is planned for this week. 😏

There’s always something unexpected, don’t miss out! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a90cfedb8f4b96bd22

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...