Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

djw180

Tonight's plan is some of the races that would have gone in Whacky Races last week but were only 16 player & some of the Diamond Adversary jobs.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djw180

• Lann

• pete_95973

• Con

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miiight just make an appearance tonight. Consider me a maybe.

If it stays at these numbers, 6 at the moment, I think we'll do a short PL, the H2H jobs and crew challenge. Then those who want just job hop missions. We can all be in one party or split if the missi

Tonight's special edition of WoW with me as your host will be mostly about various sports games, especially those that involve b*lls, such as football (soccer), bowling, basketball, tennis and golf. Y

djw180

I'll include a R* air and sea race, as they are on 2x$, and one each of our own for comparison. There will be combat jobs and a land race as well.

• 3 weeks later...
djw180
1 minute ago, Con said:

Are you still planning on throwing the rice? 

I'm not but there is a box of confetti on a shelf next to me so I suspect someone else in this household is planning something along those lines!

• Haha 1
Con
1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I'm not but there is a box of confetti on a shelf next to me so I suspect someone else in this household is planning something along those lines!

Make sure you get it on video. It could go viral. lol

• Like 1
djw180

Tonight's playlist will be based on parachute jobs. So actual R* parachute jumps, drop zones, a couple of captures involving parachutes, Overtime Rumble, Ruiner 2000 race and a couple of normal races as well. Obviously some of those jobs dependent on numbers.

• Like 1