DiRT Rally 2.0

DavidCore89

A reminder this is free atm and should be downloaded so sometime down the line @Protocawl can help us quantify how bad at rallying we are with the racenet online event thing :)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

A reminder this is free atm and should be downloaded so sometime down the line @Protocawl can help us quantify how bad at rallying we are with the racenet online event thing :)

downloaded it. Tested one stage and did find out I'm crap at this...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

downloaded it. Tested one stage and did find out I'm crap at this...

takes a little getting used to for sure but the older cars ease you in a little. RX tracks are short and repetitive to get a feel of the physics 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

This game is still available for free to all PS Plus members, but only until the 4th/5th of May, so don't miss out on getting it for no extra cost! All you have to do is add this to your cart on the PS Store, confirm the purchase and DiRT Rally 2.0 will be in your games library for good, available for download at any time.

I have the PS4 version as I had it on launch, but much like Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa I find playing it on controller a massive pain, yet on the PC even with a controller all 3 behave much better for me.