Real Drift Tampa

Sinister

You all see that he hits with the car several times and that this is shot several times till he gets it perfectly, right? I hate how they try to make it look like a full run on 1st try, when, in fact, he does each turn loads and loads of times...

Jeremy Clarkson on TGT (or was it still in TG?) actually did a "sketch" on this, making is own "drift Video".

It feels like cheating, to me....

• Like 1

It makes for a better video if it is edited together from different runs. Plus I don't think they are trying to hide the fact, you can usually see multiple sets of tire marks from previous takes or practice runs. 

Block is still a great driver but nowhere near the top. I wish he had done better at WRC or that Travis Pastrana had taken a shot at WRC. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beez said:

It makes for a better video if it is edited together from different runs. Plus I don't think they are trying to hide the fact, you can usually see multiple sets of tire marks from previous takes or practice runs. 

Block is still a great driver but nowhere near the top. I wish he had done better at WRC or that Travis Pastrana had taken a shot at WRC. 

Also, he (DC dhoes) put a trademark on the term Gymkhana... How the hell is someone (individual or enterprise) able to put a trademark on a word like that??? Its like trademarking the word "football" or "rally" or "offroad"

I have been going to Gincanas since I was a little boy. My grandfather used to race them with my mother as co-pilot.

I have seen some of his videos, but, with each search I make about the guy, my dislike for him grows...

I do love the Drift Tampa/Mustang, though.... :D

We have something similar in the Uk and call it Autotesting. We have run a few Autotest Events in GTA too. Nobody has tried to trademark the phrase though...

https://youtu.be/tj89xg03f5o

I appreciate why Block is liked by so many but we have a different name for him ?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

What is that name @JuniorChubb?

Lols Spinnaker, you had to ask... Cock Block ;)

No offense guys to the KB fans, I know his vids are popular.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Meh, I don't know the guy or really care about him in the slightest. I just thought the video was cool and that car is wonderful.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sinister said:

Meh, I don't know the guy or really care about him in the slightest. I just thought the video was cool and that car is wonderful.

Same, I am not a Ford or mustang person but that one is pretty sweet

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: